Community > Posts By > LibraCass89

LibraCass89's photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:51 AM
If a woman is dumbing herself down for a guy, then she can't be that smart. Which means she isn't actually dumbing herself down, but rather being herself...think about that one! xD

But seriously, I was just thinking about this. I don't understand why any woman would do that. If a guy isn't intelligent, it's one of the biggest turn offs for me and I don't even want him anymore to worry about pretending to be something I'm not.
Don't get me wrong, he doesn't need to be a rocket surgeon ( :wink: ) and we don't need to talk about string theory on the first date (although that would be amusing) but when a dude's a total tool, he isn't even deserving of our intelligence and beauty. Am I right, ladies?

LibraCass89's photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:32 AM
Halestorm! Lzzy is amazing.

LibraCass89's photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:16 AM
I think the term "Pro-Life" is misleading, anyway. To say you are pro-life is to imply that someone who is pro-choice is anti-life. I think a more accurate term is "anti-abortion". I have yet to meet anyone who LIKES the thought of abortion. A common misconception about pro-choice people is that they take abortion lightly. While that may be the case for a very small amount of people, the reality is that women have very strong maternal instincts and it is not an easy decision or a decision that anyone wants to be in the position to make. Unfortunately, some people are put into that position and it's not up to the government to judge them.
That being said, being pro-choice and against the death penalty have nothing to do with one another.
Being for the death penalty and anti-abortion have nothing to do with each other either. But if you call yourself PRO-LIFE, then yes, it is a contradiction. It would also be a contradiction to support war.