Community > Posts By > Glucoseangel

Glucoseangel's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:22 PM
Just sayin' Hi, Everyone. :-)

Glucoseangel's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:53 PM

They are put to sleep and don't feel it. :) And as I've seen from both of my cats that were de-clawed, they don't even realize it happened.
De-clawing a cat, or any animal, is wrong. How would you like to have your fingers and toes cut off. The claws serve a distinct and nature induced purpose. Please shut up and quit promoting your ignorance across the site. Thank you.

Re "they don't even realize it happened". Did your cat actually open its mouth and speak in english and tell you thisnoway

DO NOT DECLAW ANY ANIMAL OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU.

DUDE, I met a family that had THEIR dog "DE-BARKED",,,,,WTF...
NOW THATS JUST COLD!!!!!!:angry: grumble
Yes, believe it or believe it not, there is actually people alive that should be dead.

That's cold.... honestly. I don't promote my ignorance for one, thanks.

And I definitely do NOT promote harm to animals.

When you have a house cat that does not go outside and yet scratches up your furniture... de-clawing is sometimes an only option.

Next you're going to say getting my dog fixed was a bad idea. *shakes head*

Labs live longer when they've been fixed.

So, please, hit me some more, I would love to hear it. grumble

Glucoseangel's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:43 PM
I don't have a crush as much as there's a guy that lives in my city that I'd really like to get to know. And yet... I think he may be avoiding me. Hah. Oh well. Life goes on.

Glucoseangel's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:32 PM
I asked a friend about four years ago to come up with an AIM screen name for me. He came up with GlucoseAngel, because he said I'm sweet as Sugar and he thinks I must be an angel or something like that. lol.

It just kind of stuck and is used for pretty much everything.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:22 PM
They are put to sleep and don't feel it. :) And as I've seen from both of my cats that were de-clawed, they don't even realize it happened.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:16 PM
That's why de-clawing is suggested. :3

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:15 PM
Unless you're a vegetarian. Then, eat neither and enjoy your vegetables, soy, and *shutters* Tofu.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:11 PM

cats are great......WITH KETCHUP! and some salt

Awe, now why would you eat them?

Unless they're deep fried. :D

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:05 PM
I love kittens, but I wouldn't trade my dogs for anything. :D

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:45 PM
Usually, I don't make the first move. But, on these sights, I definitely try to make an effort because once you (in general) meet me, you'll realize that I can express myself better with words online. But when it comes to talking to an actual person in front of me, I kind of freeze.

I've always been shy, and I'm trying very hard to come out of my shell.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:57 PM

On another site, I went an hour to see this guy. It was a bad idea. All I got was an extremely creepy vibe.

From the same site, a wonderful guy came to see me.

He's just not what I'm looking for even though we had an amazing time. We don't have the chemistry that I'm looking for.

I think all he wants is sex. But, he assures me that he isn't.

*shrugs* How are we ever to know these things for sure?

I may be 18, but I am more mature than most around me. I can't wait to find the perfect person, that fits everything that I am looking for.

I am definitely happy for those that have found the "one" using this and even other sites.

Hmm, wait a sec. Why not give the "amazing" guy the chance? What kind of "chemestry" are you talking about?? And you are 18 so I am guessing he would be around the same age..so YES, he will want sex..that's just NATURAL! But if he tells you that's not all he is there for..then why not give him the chance????

Of course men want sex..we are testosterone DRIVEN..we can't help that! But it does not mean thats ALL we want.

So EXPECT ANY man to want sex..thats just NORMAL. But if this guy is AMAZING as you put it..give him the chance to show you he is in it for MORE than just sex. He could be your "prince" and you're cutting him loose because the poor guy is NORMAL and wants sex...that's sad! :cry:

Oh and to clarify..I am NOT saying you have to give him sex. You can say no and he can understand that. I'm just saying him "wanting" sex is NORMAL. bigsmile

That's the thing. I typically don't take age as being anything of a big deal. But, he's 29. So, most definitely not around my age.

I like older guys. I'm attracted to them more for intellect. But, he already has his life pretty much mapped out. Understandable and Acceptable. But, life isn't anything close to what I have planned for mine. I plan on being a Lawyer. And staying either here in my home state of Michigan, or traveling somewhere like California to study for a bit.

I still have college in front of me. And my profession could change at the drop of a hat. Right now, in this time frame.. I want so much to be a lawyer and help kids/teenagers.

My life could go anywhere. His is mapped.

I'm sorry that I jumped around.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:46 PM
I have grown up pretty much without a father. And the father figure that I did have, never waited on my mother hand and foot.

I've always had to take care of myself and my younger brother. We don't have equal jobs because my mother believes that I should be doing the housework.

I disagree with this. But, I do like to do things for myself. If someone else does something for me, I usually think that it is done incorrectly by my standards.

But, you know, when I am sick... I do expect my guy to take care of me and try to keep as comfortable as possible.

And you know what? I love taking care of my guy when he's sick. Most of them turn into little babies when they're sick. It's cute.

I've dated a guy that would do just about anything for me. Most of the time, I didn't encourage it.. but I did secretly like it time to time. I remember I was sick on Valentine's Day. He brought me some chocolate mice, a bouquet of roses, and took care of me for the rest of the day. I loved it.

Then, there was the most recent guy... he wouldn't do anything for me, and wanted ME to do HIS laundry. Uhm, thank you but, no.

Equal respect, equal pampering. The End.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:33 PM
On another site, I went an hour to see this guy. It was a bad idea. All I got was an extremely creepy vibe.

From the same site, a wonderful guy came to see me.

He's just not what I'm looking for even though we had an amazing time. We don't have the chemistry that I'm looking for.

I think all he wants is sex. But, he assures me that he isn't.

*shrugs* How are we ever to know these things for sure?

I may be 18, but I am more mature than most around me. I can't wait to find the perfect person, that fits everything that I am looking for.

I am definitely happy for those that have found the "one" using this and even other sites.

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:01 PM
Yessir, it indeed would be. lol.

I think I could just settle for my pistachios tasting like pistachios and my candy canes tasting like candy canes, for the time being.

Who knows... one day I may look back on this and think to myself... "Wow.. I wish my Pistachios tasted like Candy Canes"

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:46 PM

I would have to say... I am sorry to hear that your Pistachios taste like candy canes... Unless that is what you like...

Then it's a TOTALLY different story. Lol. :)

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETIMES THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN BUT ITS ALL GOOD MAYBE MY CANDYCANES WILL TASTE LIKE PASTACHIOS KNOW ONE KNOWS

That would probably be weird though. I'd rather my candy canes not taste like Pistachios.. but that's my opinion.

I'd rather mine taste like Cinnamon. :D

Glucoseangel's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:42 PM
I would have to say... I am sorry to hear that your Pistachios taste like candy canes... Unless that is what you like...

Then it's a TOTALLY different story. Lol. :)