Community > Posts By > jak4n

jak4n's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:21 PM
Its all frogs and crickets over here. And I see that most of the women replying to my forum posts are not living in my state or city.

So, is a trip to Los Angeles in your near future plans ?

jak4n's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:16 PM
I love women of all flavors, however, I do have a special affinity towards LATINAS. Whether they are from Guatemala, Honduras, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Paraguay....or even across the atlantic from Portugal or Spain...

...I would have to say that is my flavor favorite.

Talk to me ladies...what do you like and why ?

DO YOU LOVE VANILLA SWIRL, PLAIN VANILLA, CHOCOLATE....?

Are you curious about anything...do you want to explore something with a particular flavor ?

LADIES SPEAK UP !!!!!

and dont forget...Im available, LOL !

jak4n's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:41 AM
Edited by jak4n on Tue 01/08/08 02:56 AM
Yes, I am one of those guys who doesnt drive. I recently gave my car to a relative who needed it more than I. SOUNDS STUPID TO SOME OF YOU, I KNOW.

But Im cool with it. The only inconvenience is when you want to do over ten things in one day. You have to plan your day out more carefully...matching it to the bus schedules.

And of course there is dating. My situation plagues dating, especially for women in Los Angeles. This is such a car driven city. Everybody is ROLLIN' ON DUBS !

I would probably be better off trying to date a woman in New York huh ? Hmm, something for me to think about. Using public transportation is accepted out there. Hmm...

Well, at least I dont have to worry about gas prices, profiling cops, parking tickets, idiots who cut you off, maintenance, car payments, insurance, blah blah blah....

...I have to admit, since coming off the road, my mind has been less stressful. Not that I wont return to the road again. Im sure when my film career takes off, it will behoove me to get another automobile.

But until then, Im cool with just being a passenger on the MTA or the Santa Monica Big Blue, or THE DASH....etc. It allows me to just sit and think before I engage in whatever activity Im going to do. Ive actually come up with great script material and a couple of songs while sitting on the bus...so thats definitely a benefit for me right now.

I already know what you are going to say ladies. "...I want the man to be able to pick me up and take me places. I dont want man without a car, he is a loser." Blah, blah, blah.

Well, all I can say is.....BIG UPS TO MY BLUE COLLAR BUS RIDERS.

ONE DAY IT WILL GET BETTER FOR US...LOL !

jak4n's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:50 AM
Hmm, I wonder why there arent many women chiming in on this topic ?

Nevermind, they have better things to do I presume.

jak4n's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:34 AM
Its probably a cultural thing. Most chocolate males grow up around women who are rather large or on the thicker side. Especially the mothers and grandparents. Most are into big butts.

Now this is clearly a discussion about physical attributes, although I do realize that personality matters. FINE, I GET IT.

But I will say that I am on the rare side of the chocolate male fence. I prefer large breasts over big butts. NOW SLOW YOUR STROLL PEOPLE, DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE ME. EASE UP.

I know how to have eye contact with women that have a bursting top, its not impossible. And there actually is a limit. And they gotta be real.

For example, a woman who is 5'6" with...lets say, 150 to 160 pounds, and 34D's or 36dd's would have more success getting my attention....than a woman who is 5'3" with...lets say, 109 to 120 pounds, and 34B's or 32C's.

REMEMBER, THIS IS BASED ON FIRST SIGHT. MEANING WHEN MY EYES ARE LAID UPON THE PERSON. OF COURSE A BAD PERSONALITY WOULD KILL IT, NO MATTER WHAT. THATS OBVIOUS !!!

Basically, I am just giving props to those females that are slightly thick, but well-kept....that actually possess REAL natural breasts of a good size....AND ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THEM.

I know you women want to be admired for more than just your breasts. TRUST ME, I KNOW, AND I UNDERSTAND.

I PROMISE.

Besides, as long as I know that they are there.....there is no need for me to stare.

MY ATTENTION IS YOURS !!!

jak4n's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:51 PM
Edited by jak4n on Mon 01/07/08 11:52 PM
Financial status seems to determine successful attention draw. I was born and raised here. Fat wallets and rims seems to be what most women care about in this city of fake angels. I know guys who dont splurge on cars, shoes, and bling....but have genuine hearts.

I know minimum wage guys who have been single for years because they dont get a shot due to working at McDonald's or something...and some of them have B.A. or B.S. degrees. That is pathetic.

Ladies why do you choose money over true love? Why do you choose to stay with a violent man for nine years....but kick the romantic man to the curb after only three months? Thugs get all the love...and at the same time keep you complaining about not having a devoted man. The rich get all the love...but at the same time keep you complaining about not having much of a personality.

The standards here are very high. Unfortunately I cant leave my home, because my film career will start here. So, I have to stay in this impossible mess....and just be a single because you ladies dont want to take a chance.

True happiness will never come from a man's wallet. I promise you.

The only upswing for me is that I dont have any kids or baby mama drama....and I have not proposed to a woman yet, even at the solid age of 32.

I am an articulate, well-spoken, educated, ambitious, chocolate hershey bar that no woman has the courage to claim. What really sucks...is that I am more ready for love than most men that I know.

Keep on being hard L.A. ladies. Keep those standards WAY UP THERE WHERE THEY CANT BE REACHED.

See how far you get !