Community > Posts By > Dulce44

Dulce44's photo
Thu 09/27/12 05:24 PM

The song Blow by Keisha.

I would jump around to this song!....Why is Dawson in her video for it? spock Random...

Yeah its a great song to dance with and to cycle to. My younger friends in their 20s tease me saying they didn't know old people like me liked songs like that. laugh

rofl

Dulce44's photo
Wed 09/26/12 07:07 PM

The song Blow by Keisha.

I would jump around to this song!....Why is Dawson in her video for it? spock Random...

Dulce44's photo
Wed 09/26/12 06:52 PM

The Capitols - Cool Jerk

I've been checking out all these songs being posted and would get a kick out of seeing you all dance to them! :laughing:
That's not gonna happen so I'll watch her dance instead lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lChGGWcE1O0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dulce44's photo
Wed 09/26/12 06:23 PM

"oh mama shake your tail feather!" Why not?! Lol

Dulce44's photo
Wed 09/26/12 05:46 PM

Hey!!!!!! Macarena!

Oh that is definitely going on my list too! Lol

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 07:21 PM

IMHO.....a distance relationship can work. But the problem comes when both parties don't have a "game plan" to make it work. I've done one in the past and I would do another. Why limit yourself? And why, even after having one fail, would one assume LDR's always fail? Are they easy? Nope. But two people can do it if they want it to work. I travel with the work I do so I'm more open to em. I can make my home base anywhere I choose. So I don't have that "restriction" that most have. Still, even saying that, I wouldn't limit myself.

I think it is more about making a choice about how one wishes to live their life than just making a "restriction" I believe some people "limit themselves" because they'd rather bone their loved one when they feel like it instead of waiting 1, 2 or 3 months. Some people don't like or can't afford frequent flying (as mentioned before). Others would like to wake up next to their loved ones every morning and kiss them good night every night. What about people with children? I'm sure they'd like their other half there beside them every step of the way...the immigration process can be quite lengthy, lasting even years...Anyway, people are different. Some people like the space in LDR and possibly the opposite of everything I just said! indifferent

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 12:35 PM
Oh but it's such a dangerous drug...that we can't live without...nice write. It got me thinking...:thumbsup:

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 11:27 AM
Rob Zombie did a pretty good job with the remake...

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 08:29 AM

For me distance is a factor I don't want someone only around every 2-3 months for a weekend or so...

My sentiments exactly! Also, I was in a long distance relationship for many years...never again! Lol Having said that, there is a sweet side to long distance relationships. Every time you see each other it feels like Christmas because of the months you've spent apart. This in turn makes the sex and everything else you do together feel so much more special and hot! Rawwr! Umm...anyway I'm still saying no to long distance because the time in between those amazing weekends/weeks together are very hard and some other factors which I won't get into now! Lol

The Christmas analogy is awesome. :wink:

Lol tongue2

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:47 AM
Aww thank you both for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed it. blushing

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:34 AM
No one ever responds to them or mutual matches me back. Lol I think they scare people off...Or maybe I forgot to take off my Halloween mask from last year! slaphead I'm trying this posting thing. Thanks for the advice ladies! :smile:

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:22 AM
Lol like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrbc_0Pf10Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys...Now I will just sit back and watch you dance...:laughing:

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:13 AM

I thihk if two people connect on a true level of of attraction emotionally and phyically that distance wouldn't be an issue. However, getting to know someone from a distance is difficult. It's all about the desire of wanting to know that person. In my opinon! lol :wink:

Exactly. It's the "getting to know" part that proves very difficult. In my experience an LDR can move way too fast because of a connection you feel with someone online. But, that connection doesn't always pan out in real life. It's also very easy for someone to mislead you, intentionally or unintentionally about who and what they are in and LDR.

It's very expensive to travel to meet someone (or have them travel to meet you) in order to become better
friends. And, better friends is what has to happen before either person can make a commitment to take the relationship further.

The last LDR I was in went from 0 to 60 in just a couple of months, which ended up causing me so much stress I got sick. It was as much my fault as it was his. I should have slowed it down. But, it doesn't matter whose fault it was. All I know is that I won't do that again. And, since most guys can't fly out for a meet and greet and subsequent dates, it doesn't seem likely I'll be in an LDR again.

Well said Ruth!:thumbsup:

Dulce44's photo
Sat 09/22/12 08:32 AM
Edited by Dulce44 on Sat 09/22/12 08:35 AM
I wrote this a while back after watching a documentary about a group of miners...I've titled the poem Great Men...

Surrounded by rats in their version of reality, they dig.

As the darkness closes in on them, they dig.

Comforted by the presence of their comrades they work Long and hard.

The brotherhood kept them strong,
Their spirits lifted as they shared their deepest thoughts,
Confessing their sins.

Wives knew of this brotherhood, asked, but the words would not leave their lips.
All things discussed among the miners would be buried there within.

As they laughed and joked their way through the day, thoughts of the dust on their lungs slid to the back of their minds.
They were home,
In their second home.

And when that fatal day came,
The news of lost brothers,
Sons, fathers and husbands,
They all had broken hearts.

But they would go on,
Still with guilt in their hearts.

"Maybe if I hadn't forced Sam to work that day...If only he hadn't switched his shift..." Guilty thoughts, weakened hearts. The cycle continues as heritage, love and sacrifice claims yer another soul. A great heritage spanning generations.

So when their managers and others threaten their way of life,
Withholding benefits they so duly earned,
Fire fills their hearts and they fight.

They fight to survive.
They fight for their families.
They fight for what is right.

No pension after years of dedication,
Hearts broken at their mistreatment.

Taking a stand,
Going against "the man" they strike.
But can they possibly win?
Where will they turn while out of the job?
Mining is all they know.
But they can sing,
"The men of the deep"

Their voices ring loud and clear, piercing every ear.
Wonderfully touching voices,
The miners tell their stories,
The stories of their calling,
And passion for their mines.

Their beautiful voices touch your heart,
Their faces filled with pride.

God bless the miners,
Keep their souls safe.

Dulce44's photo
Sat 09/22/12 07:40 AM
For me it's "Gangnam Style" by PSY lol

Dulce44's photo
Sat 09/22/12 07:24 AM
Do people actually use this feature? I've tried using it but it just seems like a lot of work for nothing! Lol I use it to say "hi, I'd like to get to know you better", not "hey, I wanna meet up with you"...How does everyone view this feature?

Dulce44's photo
Sat 09/22/12 07:08 AM

For me distance is a factor I don't want someone only around every 2-3 months for a weekend or so...

My sentiments exactly! Also, I was in a long distance relationship for many years...never again! Lol Having said that, there is a sweet side to long distance relationships. Every time you see each other it feels like Christmas because of the months you've spent apart. This in turn makes the sex and everything else you do together feel so much more special and hot! Rawwr! Umm...anyway I'm still saying no to long distance because the time in between those amazing weekends/weeks together are very hard and some other factors which I won't get into now! Lol

Dulce44's photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:59 AM

So what great secrets do you think they are all hiding?

Illiteracy?

They're aliens from outer space? what

Hey! I resemble that remark.

At least you're not hiding it! :thumbsup: lol

Dulce44's photo
Mon 09/17/12 05:56 PM

So what great secrets do you think they are all hiding?

Illiteracy?

They're aliens from outer space? what

Dulce44's photo
Sun 09/16/12 07:00 AM
T. Hi waving

Previous 1