Community > Posts By > KitsKidder

KitsKidder's photo
Mon 05/28/12 04:15 PM
Edited by KitsKidder on Mon 05/28/12 04:17 PM
Flirting is actually quite easy and simple. Anytime you seek to attain and hold another person's interest you are flirting.
As long as you are showing sincere interest you will succeed unless it is some perverted kind of interest like some of the posts on this thread...and even then it might work in a trailer park in Arkansas...I mean it worked so well for Clinton.

Now kissing......that takes skill, creativity, class and timing along with a lot of lip and tongue gymnastics.

For a small fee I will teach kissing lessons to women....sorry guys, but I will leave you with this tip: if you want to be a really good kisser? Get an old dial telephone and start calling all the 800 numbers you can find...with your tongue.

After even a week, your main kissing muscle will be ready to keep her pleased long into the night.....and you will be on your way to learning even greater tricks...like.....well you get the idea

For your first free lesson email eateatyourwaytohappiness.com

KitsKidder's photo
Mon 05/28/12 03:53 PM

if u can its a HUGE plus :) so come on lets see whatcha got? lol

It's large, round and we are always happy when it's up, dim when it is not. It brings great happiness.....

OK, so now you're thinking where is this guy going?

It's the sun.

Now, at least a smile right?

For the full meal deal, great guffaws, we have to be on a bit more intimate setting..

KitsKidder's photo
Mon 05/28/12 03:48 PM

Since this is a dating site some (not all) people here are looking to find a mate, partner, date or spouse.

I see many people talking about what they want in a partner, but I don't see much about what they have to offer their partner.

How would you sell yourself? What do you have to offer?

Are you a great catch or not?

A most appropriate question, too often we are inwardly focused and are unaware of exactly what we are bringing to the banquet.

I will assert what I know and have been told that I am above anything a true friend, honest and loyal. Fortunate to be a good communicator I have learned to listen as well, and am learning to ask my partner when I am not sure.

And then there's the other side of that question. What aren't we bringing to the banquette....'cause if its something the other party needs, and you don't have it, get ready to get dumped again.