Community > Posts By > Owen220

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:08 PM

Valentines day was made up by card companys to sell cards.
No it was a pagon festival that the Catholic church adopted and was actually celebrated on the 13th of February.

Was you just curious about that holiday and decided to research it?
No I learned this in school

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:05 PM

No it was a pagon festival that the Catholic church adopted and was actually celebrated on the 13th of February.
Also it is supposed to celebrate Saint Valentine and what he did which was secretly marry solders to there woman. He was killed for this. And thats why the holiday was adopted.

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:02 PM

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:58 PM

I'm going to sit with a tub of icecream and watch old episodes of friends.

I don't want to see people happy. I don't want to see Valentine's anything.

I don't want to see flowers.

I don't want to experience Valentine's day!

I know, I'm pathetic. I miss my ex. What's worse is that my birthday is coming up right after that.
My birthday is on the 20th right after Valentine's day. So I feel your pain.

Owen220's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:23 PM
elderly

Owen220's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:20 PM

Why do give Zoolander's Blue Steel pose in every pic kinda funny
lol

Owen220's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:14 PM
Weird al yankovich

Owen220's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:10 PM
Pretty Gay by quick knuckles

Owen220's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:46 PM
Just be yourself. No sex. No getting drunk.

Owen220's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:09 PM
So I need to take some info out, What exactly?

Owen220's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:06 PM
Watcha laughing for theree are no jokes here:wink:

Owen220's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:00 PM
jk Do what needs to be done.

Owen220's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:09 PM
It is snowing here in Chattanooga, TN. And if any of you think that you can beat me in a snowball fight, BRING IT ON!!

Owen220's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:04 PM
noway Where do I go to sign up for CRUSHES?

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:58 PM
Good but you might want to write a little more about yourself, you come off kind of plain. Try expressing yourself. Like your views on certain things. What you are looking for. What you like and or don't like.

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:25 PM

why do us "humane" race refer to african amercians as ( they,them,black people)? we are all the same! race will always be an issue all over the world! but why is it its always african americans i here bout why are they the topic always? why not why people call the chinese gooks? or mexicans beaners? or the jewish kiks? racism happens all over the world and it should stop but it will never happen unless everyone works together.....i hope one day we can

love your words brenna...nothing like wonderous variety in this world
I refer to everyone I am talking about they are them thats part of grammer. Why do people take everything out of context?

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:28 AM
People love drama and anytime they can make something out of nothing they will. Thats the way it is and thats the way it will always be.

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:26 AM
Oh and sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:25 AM
Did you not learn in like preschool that I am rubber you are glue what ever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. I did.

Owen220's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:18 AM

What I say is grow a pair. Life is not fair. Indians were slaves as well and we killed them and took their land you don't see them holding a big grudge. To me they had it worse then the african american group. And most people have black in their family. Not all americans are american we are all from somewhere else. And beond that what about the Jews. Come on get over it. It did not happen to you. Who the hell cares.

It is not for you to judge the suffering of others. I have seen for myself the racism perpetrated against black folks to this day. I would be one pissed off black person if I had to suffer through what I have seen and yet they are the bigger person and blow it off. I don't know how they do it.
I'm not judging anyone. Just saying that the people that are racist themselves are the only ones who get offended by it. I have alot of african american friends and they have no problem with it. My mother was born in Germany with my Grandparents does that mean because I am white and live here that I must have some how been apart of that or my family was a part of that. Grow up. Life is life make the best of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5