Community > Posts By > LBZ

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:45 PM
Edited by LBZ on Fri 01/11/08 02:46 PM
<i cant wait for the day the raiders make the playoffs again, that will be awesome>

Mite not happen in your life time buddy.bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:01 PM
Edited by LBZ on Fri 01/11/08 01:02 PM
LBZ has Gone fishing for the weekend so you Girl's better
get out by sunday night!

Or the cat get'S it....happy Have a great weekend people!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:13 PM
Dude?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:09 PM
MYspace glasses

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:09 AM
Edited by LBZ on Thu 01/10/08 10:19 AM

brings in the firehose an hoses the place down , gets out the shop vac , an vacuums up all the excess water , cracks open the case of febreeze an empties the whole bottle ......
BLEACHES the ENTIRE bathroom an puts the seat down ......
picks up a copy of vogue out of the selection of vogue chatelene and womans world magazines an sips her tea....
Give's 20 doller tip! throw's vogue into fire place!
give's a little Pat on the ass and slam's door shut. :heart:

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:05 AM
Edited by LBZ on Thu 01/10/08 10:06 AM
Passes out the best Cigar's in the house ( Camacho 1962 )

Microbrewed Beer of the Month club knock's on door (what luck there bus broke down just outside are Tree house look's like they have bikini models with them too)Time for a Party!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:41 AM
Edited by LBZ on Thu 01/10/08 09:57 AM
face-to-face with Insect's of all kinds better let us in to Squash those buggies !drinker

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:36 AM
Just then a man from the future delivers the ultimate weapon!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:32 AM

Girl's your welcome to stay but..I invited the 500 pound club to meet up at the tree house! comeing over to practice there burping and farting for there up comeing contest.

Most of the guy's that live here will be helping judge wetness,smell and loudness.

Ohh.. wait stay and help pass
out bean and cheese dip.

hahahahahahahahaha you are a riot..

only thing is we changed the locks on the door
and we have tabbed army rangers
and professional bodyguards all over the fortress,
protecting us and watching your every move with weapons loaded

so save it ...
We got chuck norris ,invisible suits and knock out gas ! Rangers down !!!

Now to pick the lock's

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:40 AM
Edited by LBZ on Thu 01/10/08 08:41 AM

<-----puts flowers in all the mens hairlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Then she sat down next to me..... The family dog jumps up on the couch next to us.I decides that i can let a little fart out and if you notices you will think that the dog did it.

I fart, and then you yell, "Spot, get down from there."
I think, "Great, she think's the dog did it." I releases another fart, and you yell again for the dog to get down.
This goes on for a couple more farts.

Finally you yell, "Dammit Spot, get down before he ****s on you." drinker

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:27 AM
Edited by LBZ on Thu 01/10/08 08:28 AM
Girl's your welcome to stay but..I invited the 500 pound club to meet up at the tree house! comeing over to practice there burping and farting for there up comeing contest.

Most of the guy's that live here will be helping judge wetness,smell and loudness.

Ohh.. wait stay and help pass
out bean and cheese dip.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:42 PM
Edited by LBZ on Wed 01/09/08 02:45 PM

OK -EVERYBODY OUT OF THE TREEHOUSE!
(except the blondie...you can stay and hang a bit) bigsmile
Yeah we should keep her we need somebody too pick up the girly crap they left here.

ohh..By the way welcome to the The Tree House! Grab a Beer or two and watch out for the dog crap and 2 day old pizza.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:08 AM
Edited by LBZ on Wed 01/09/08 11:09 AM

haha Where did all those good looking guys run off to? I thought they were in charge? So much for the men being in charge..I think that shows you who wears the pants in here!! :wink:
I was told to lay the law down ...So here i go

1. Learn to work the toilet seat; if it's up put it down.
2. Do not cut your hair. Ever.
3. Sometimes, he is not thinking about you. Live with it.
4. Get rid of your cat.
5. Sunday = Sports.
6. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us.
7. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
8. You have enough clothes.
9. You have too many shoes.
10. Crying is blackmail.
11. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work.
12. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
13. Yes, peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing from pointblank range. We are bound to miss sometimes.
14. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers.
15. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
16. Do not fake it. We would rather be ineffective than deceived.
17. Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
18. If you do not dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, do not expect us to act like soap opera guys.
19. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
20. Let us ogle. If we do not look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
21. Do not rub the lamp if you do not want the genie to come out.
22. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done ... not both.
23. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.
24. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain.drinker

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:03 AM
WTF.. girl's who left all the bra and panties in the boy's tree house.

Look's like i'm gonna need a Sexy French Maid!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:59 AM

any book by james patterson is really good if ur into crime drama, read all his books and i havant found one that i didnt like...lots of twist and turns in his books
The 5th Horseman is yet another must-read, page-turner from the Patterson.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:32 AM

I hear you! drinker LOL...I'm just getting into her book, but enjoy her writing style and descriptive flare!

Happy reading, LBZ. :tongue:

What other country the size of Ireland can claim four winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature?W.B.Yeats, George Bernard Shaw, Samuel Beckett and Seamus Heaney.

Ireland, home to Guinness, James Joyce, U2, potatoes, Father Ted, hurling and the "craic", now has the highest standard of living in the whole of the European Union. drinker

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:25 AM
I feel sorry for men today because they are not sure what is okay to do anymore.
Now, back to the men. I told you it could go both ways. Is it really that much more work to stop by a local flower shop and buy one, single rose? That would take a total of maybe seven minutes out of your day. Walking around to the other side of the car first would give you some extra exercise while making her smile.
Lets face it some men have just become plum lazy.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:22 AM
Edited by LBZ on Wed 01/09/08 09:23 AM
Now do not think this is just the guy's fault because it can definitely go both ways.
In the past 50 years, women have become more independent and as a result, some-mostly the feminists-have come to view modern chivalry as oppressive and disrespectful towards women.
Now ladies, we have all seen those old medieval movies of the knight's and their shining armor coming to sweep away their fair ladies. You all grew up with "Sleeping Beauty" and "Snow White" and dreamed of your prince charming taking you away on his horse. Well, I'm not much on riding horses, but you get the point.
Chivalry in the past was a sign of men showing honor and respect to women. I hate to hear girls spend so much time complaining about men not being respectful when they will not even let a man pull her chair out for her.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:17 AM

I love "The Road" too. It was a great read!

I'm in the middle of two books right now: The Gathering by Anne Enright and Altas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (old school...lol!)
Anne Enright is part of a remarkable generation of Irish writers ! It recived the(Man Booker Prize)too good book!

I'vedrinker got too love my Irish peez!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:07 AM
Edited by LBZ on Wed 01/09/08 09:07 AM
What do you guys and gals like to read? Read anything good lately? Looking for something good to read (besides the JSH)? Post it here.

Just finished "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. Could not put it down.

Previous 1