NatureinFineForm's photo
Tue 08/25/20 06:34 PM
First off i am a guy and women on here always ask for my number. They are always fake. Do real women exist on here maybe i guess but that is besides the point. I have given it numerous times and no spam calls at all although that could happen. I dont wanna be mean and i absolutely do not advise giving out your number. I dont care and i could change mine if spam calls happen but that is the worst you could get. I need to say again no ill intent meant but anyone that suggests someone can use your number to track you is an idiot. It simply cannot be done except the smartest of idividuals who wouldnt be on a dating site. We are talking CIA level intelligence. Try it yourself. Try to locate a family member or friend even using pay sites to track gps coordinates of a number. You cannot do it without contacting high level ppl like fbi to investigate and if you try for a site like this they probably would laugh. Just do your research bf commenting please. Again i do not advise giving out you number just so you dont have to change it or block if you get harassed. You cannot be stalked by it by a normal human being.

NatureinFineForm's photo
Tue 08/25/20 06:16 PM
I guess you cant reply to soneone specific? The page is broken?

NatureinFineForm's photo
Tue 08/25/20 06:12 PM
This teue but only if there is no compromise by both parties. Rhis is often the case and is most unfortunate

NatureinFineForm's photo
Tue 08/25/20 06:09 PM
Thats a relly good question and hard to answer. It isnt even simply an emotion bu a deep connwction and understanding i believe. It seema that you feel it as an emotion simply put but anyone that has ever truly been IN LOVE knows it extends deeper. To parts to places you were previously unaware you could feel something. Probably you are feeling it your soul for those who believe in that. For others i dont have much to say other than what i have said. You feel love for friends and family...great love. Love with a significant other reaches deeper somehow.