Community > Posts By > BDtarzan

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:54 PM
WOW! I Just Realized, The Times Listed Are 3 Hours Earlier Than Here! I,m On East Coast! Already Into The Evening With Good Drink!
Times Listed Are Central/pacific Time! Thanks Guys At JustsayHi!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! laugh

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:50 PM
like Someone else Mentioned On Here. Its Not As Good As It Used To Be. Awful Lot Of People Get Enjoyment From Pretending To Be Someone else! Game! Teenagers Smarter And Can Be A very Good 35 Year old Nowadays! Multiple Picts. Maturity. Its become Too Hard Nowadays To really Tell! Unless Meet! But Have Be Cautious. Like The gentleman Mentioned. Not Like It Used To be!

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:43 PM
friends yes! if talking unseen is the comfort you seek? theres alot! but still be cautious. alot of bady"s!

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:41 PM
too many on the net now that steal others picts. multiple! could be months before you realize the truth!!

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:40 PM
yes i can! met someone here in va. few years ago. live here. then she went back to philippines! we chat twice a day for over a year. deep, true love, needing each other! she came back and wound up with another after a few months. i know this doesnt really fit the question because there really those out there from other places that have no morals, values, or the kind of thinking and respect most true americans have grown to live by and understand. but the internet is definately a grab bag!!!! with blindfold!!

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:57 PM
On That day I Was Able To Move. I Made The Best Of It And Excersized! Walking. Moving. Although Painful as hell! I Noticed It Really was Helping!

I Couldnt Even Get Outa Bed. Rolling, And Kringing At The Pain! Trying To Find A Position I Could Get Outa Bed Without The Pain! Hurt Like MF!!!! I Guess Maybe The Muscles Get Sooo weak? I Always Excersize My Back Now. Everyday I Make Sure I Flex. I Dont Know About Anyone Else But I Think They Are Right! Our Backs Give Up! Because We Didnt Use Those Muscles Enough??? Maybe????

BDtarzan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:52 PM
Not That Yours Is Same? But I Noticed When Im Unhappy, Lazy, Out Of it! My Back Problems Return! I read Something That Said Even Though The Pain Sooo Unbarable! Force Self To Excersize Those Mucsles! Kringe! Scream!! laugh laugh laugh But MOVE!!!! For Me Anyway It Was Truth!

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:18 PM
sad YES IF YOUR SON SAYS DADDY IT DOESN'T HURT! DON'T BELIEVE HIM! SHOOTING ONES SELF ON THE TOP OF YOUR SHOE WITH A SOFTAIR GUN DOES HURT! sad sad sad OMG!!!!!laugh laugh laugh sad sad sad sad THE DAMN THING ONLY COST 12.99 MF!!! YEP. OUR WORLD IS DIFFERENT NOW! sad sad

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:03 PM
noway noway Damn! Thats Alot Of People That Wanna Be Rubbed! laugh I Just found Out Rubbing Ones Self Must Not Be The same Thing!noway noway noway Because Im Still Here By Myself, And Cupid Is Nowhere To Be Found! laugh laugh laugh

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:50 PM
glasses Since There Are Mixed Genders Here. Word Of Advice To The guys! If Ever Try To make A Smily Face Or Fangs On The Big Buddy. Dont Use A Sharpey Marker! noway noway noway The Terpintine really Stings trying To Get It off! :wink:

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:44 PM
Im drinker And I Really Dont Think Its Going To Work Out. HaHaHa! laugh laugh laugh Hell I cant Even Find The Replys!
Honestly Given The Times We Live In. Shouldnt The Conversation/Thread Just pop up Without Having To Search For it???

Wrong Dates Too! Sht! Guess Im Screwed! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Is ok Im Fine Now!

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:34 PM
blushing Rub The Cupid??? I Dont Think lil Buddy Going To Like That Name Squirell? noway noway noway

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:31 PM
noway noway noway Oh Damn Squirell, You Know I Have Too Much In My Head To talk To 25 People At Once noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh .

Cupid??? I Hope Shes The One With The Knife In Her Shoulder! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BDtarzan's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:24 PM
grumble Rubb??? Hunnyyyyyyyy.....! You Said Salted Nutts Were Good Enough!!! Sht. My Back Hurts. laugh

BDtarzan's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:12 PM
ME... ME.... ME.... drinker