Community > Posts By > herewego

herewego's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:22 AM
i try to avoid loving from the heart until i know it's going somewhere, then i'll let the walls down around my heart and let te love out

herewego's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:17 AM
i'm a scorpio and very proud of it.. takes a strong man to deal with me.. he has to be able to deal with mood swings and lots of other stuff.. never dated another scorpio but it could be fun.

herewego's photo
Fri 11/02/07 03:32 PM
*stumbles in totally exhausted.. head for the bar and trips over own foot and falls into the stools*

dang that's gonna leave a nasty mark...

*grabs a diet coke and heads to comfy chair to pass out*

yeah.. a cute little face :tongue:

herewego's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:32 PM
*wanders in all happy and tired*

*looks at the pic the z/sis left for me*

herewego's photo
Fri 11/02/07 01:45 AM
*wanders in rubbing the sleep from eyes, grabs a tea and heads out to the 4 letter word*

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:18 PM
hi ((karma))

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:03 PM
just gotta update the passport is all.. no biggie deal

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:50 PM
yeah... you get use to having something then it's gone and ya gotta figure out a way to remedy the problem.. and i'm sure that you will with no prob..

i hope i do figure something out.. don't wanna go stir crazy.. and it will happen if i don't figure something out..

i can't wait to come up either.. just have to figure out money and things.. and then need to get my passport redone.. grumble guess that is what i get for changing my name eh?

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:41 PM
{{{{{{{z/sis}}}}}}}}} luvs ya my sis..

such an awesome poem.. flowerforyou bigsmile

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 04:39 PM
not sure what's happening for christmas for me... not sure if the money will be there or not..

well, at least you'll have a few hours of quiet time this weekend.. not fond of so much quiet time.. but i guess.. i'll figure something out..

yeah.. our $$ suck... canadian contracts would be good.. bigsmile

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 03:00 PM
you got Cass this weekend?

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 02:51 PM
oh hold as usual... haven't talked to much about it with him.. but probably will tonight or tomorrow..

not good that it's tapering down.. hopefully. you'll be busy enough to have a good christmas..

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 02:31 PM
you know who.. suckered me into it... but it is ok... he owes me big time now... and he knows it..

PT is going ok... i over did it last week and i am still kinda paying for it.. but oh well..

how you doing? is all going good?

herewego's photo
Thu 11/01/07 01:20 PM
i watched the Grudge by myself.. due to a promise i made... me sooooooooo stoopid..

herewego's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:05 PM
*walks in totally terrified.. looks around for shadows and heads to bar and grabs a mexican mudslide and curls up in comfy chair by the fire, shaking from fright*

herewego's photo
Wed 10/31/07 12:57 PM
*wanders in grabs a diet and heads out to go wash the make up off of face*

herewego's photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:13 PM
oh i screwed myself.. late last week and my shoulder is swollen

herewego's photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:06 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... trying to make myself pass out so i can sleep tonight..

herewego's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:41 PM
*walks in grabs 2 beers and walks out*

herewego's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:06 PM
*wanders in exhausted but happy, grabs a diet and heads off to bed*