Welcome

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:48 PM

@Greatness8984
Hw r u?

am good thank you, how are you?

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:46 PM

Question for women what hair length do you like on a man, short, spikey, beatles cut, longer? What are your reasons?

I hate a bloke with long hair, it suits some people but I just thing that majority of men should have short hair. I dont nessasaraly mean shaved short, just think it needs to be short, no longer then inbetween ear and chin length. I met a mother at a school who was walking her 5 year old son home, alot of people were mistaking him for a girl because he had knee lengh long blond curly hair, I felt sorry for the lad! I just think men look smarter with their hair short and styled

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 12:41 PM

Assuming it's private "chat", the only thing I won't discuss is what I know about other people. No topics about "me" are off limits.

(interesting topic btw, thanks for asking it)

Yeah sorry ment to mention in private chat what wont you discuss and yeah, I thought about asking it because someone asked me something the otherday about my waist messurements and I really didn't think it was any of their buisness and refused to share it with them. They got funny with me then blocked me so.... lol Im just being nosey really

I gotta say that is a bit personal, and while I don't have a problem discussing physical traits the question would probably be enough of a "put off" that I'd drop the conversation. And I can certainly understand why women get turned off by such questions. But for me it's not be about the topic and not wanting to discus it just that I don't want to talk to someone like that. Now if it was in a context where it made sense to ask the question I'd be ok with it.

Example, if someone just asked me if I was bald, I'd lose interest in talking to them right away. It suggests they are pretty superficial. But if I said I once shave all my hair off (no I haven't but if I had) and the other person asked if I had grown it all back, or was I now bald, I'd answer.

Couldnt agree more with you, Someone added me on facebook a short while ago, they litterally said hello then asked my waist, hip, chest size, I told um wasn't gonna ever be comfortable telling um as it just wasnt called for asking for my size, I got a load of grief off them so I basically blocked um!

If someone asked me my name and where I came from, I would say but only the town/city, not like I'm gonna give um the street address and directions to my house, I wouldnt give my date of birth either! someone I knew had some lad after 2 weeks of chatting her up ask her for her bank card details and some other stuff wasnt even on a need to know basis! She refused to ever see him again!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:57 AM
I dont mind people asking the basics about me, for example where Im from (the town only), my age but when it comes to, what bra size are you, what waist size are you ect, then I drive round those topics

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:55 AM
I used to go to church, at least 5 times a week, used to follow the bibe to the letter till about 2 years ago! I dont want to go into the reasons why I have stopped going but when someone says they love THEIR god more then their own flesh and blood, kinda puts a damper on things!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:48 AM
Im taken

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:46 AM
Thank you!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:45 AM

Assuming it's private "chat", the only thing I won't discuss is what I know about other people. No topics about "me" are off limits.

(interesting topic btw, thanks for asking it)

Yeah sorry ment to mention in private chat what wont you discuss and yeah, I thought about asking it because someone asked me something the otherday about my waist messurements and I really didn't think it was any of their buisness and refused to share it with them. They got funny with me then blocked me so.... lol Im just being nosey really

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:42 AM
Am looking for people round the Newcastle area just to chat with!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:37 AM

Hı there just joıned any gay gırls come say hı to me ım a genuıne nıce gay chık lookın for that specıal someone aged 27-45 x

Hiya, how are you? Welcome to this site, I am 27 year old gay lass, I am on here just to chat to others! How are you?

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:34 AM

When you chat to new people, what is one thing you refuse to talk about if it was to be bought up?

the choices I make with and for my kids,,,

Fair call, The one main thing I refuse to talk about if bought up is my messurements (waist, chest ect)

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:30 AM
When you chat to new people, what is one thing you refuse to talk about if it was to be bought up?

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:28 AM
Spanish/Italian/German/Welsh although I get told my spanish side shows alot!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:26 AM
Like any site, it'd probably need some getting used too! Welcome by the way!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:25 AM
:) so how is everyone?

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:24 AM

i am also new here. i want some friends for chating,i sufferd a lot of boring times in this vacction,

I am also on here for chatting, am also fed up of being bored, lol!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:21 AM
I am always an honest and open person, with me, what you see is what you get, I never caim to be something I'm not, if someone isnt sure about something, all they have to do is ask!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:16 AM
Peoples stupidity doesn't bother me, if I let it, I would just go crazy, lol!

Greatness8984's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:12 AM
Hey am new too, welcome!

Previous 1