Vincent's photo
Mon 03/23/20 12:19 PM
It is well God will strengthen you my dear to Keep up the Good work

Vincent's photo
Mon 03/23/20 12:16 PM
Hope to find love here

Vincent's photo
Mon 03/23/20 06:12 AM
Thank you so much I really appreciate your advice.

Vincent's photo
Mon 03/23/20 05:04 AM
Hello I appreciate this site a lot for creating a wonderful platform to search for love and happiness. Well I think i have to let you all know a little about me my kind of person. I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that am willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something Clear as you read this. My intention should be made known early enough so that you could be able to know where am heading . The only reason I am here and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I want a partner and desire to get closer to one and see if there’s chemistry to yoke hearts together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me, is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of the painful memories of the past, who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. I hope to find what I'm looking for here soon. With lots of love from Vincent