Community > Posts By > e_r_n_e_s_t_

e_r_n_e_s_t_'s photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:43 AM
4:24 here in SoCal and i still have lethal weapon 3 to finish the lethal weapon marathon..1&2 already behind ... you guys are early bloomers/sleepers... sheesh i hope i'm not the only one with a glass of wine and a movie to stay awake.... uhm.. but then I am 100% sure i am the only one on a Thursday night ....collage starting next week, work is always in...BUT I AM STILL UP...but alone though... such disappointment? NOT... a little... thus i press PLAY|> yay sting is as starting music for the 3ed part, i love that band..peace out nigritoss

e_r_n_e_s_t_'s photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:39 AM
Edited by e_r_n_e_s_t_ on Sun 08/10/08 03:45 AM
depends on what you mean by computer love...

One can find someone with same interests, someone one consider beautifully and someone who feels alike but one still dose not know for sure until the two people meet.

My reasoning is that there are a lot of nuances one finds out about a person when you are face to face, hanging out, talking or just haveing some lunch. People do not always present them selfs online how they fully are and don't always mention their habits, especially bad ones.

It is impossible to put a whole multi dimensional person in 2 dimensions of words and pictures even if it is ones full intention to be truthful. Somethings that others may notice simply may not come to ones mind to talk about.

For example dinner etiquette or eating habits may not come up in conversation or in to view until you are haveing some food together. If one person is a proper gentleman or a lady and the other person is a slob that might change their outlook on the other person and how you feel about them. That is not so extreme enough to kill the love bug, but that just one example of thousand things that might pop up. Eventually all the red flags will smother the eventual feeling as the reality start to settle in that the person you chose in not 100% exact of how you imagined them from the limited input you got out of your computer monitor.

Simply put online love is just that ONLINE LOVE. Its a good starting point to pick a matching DATE but not to find true love. That happens almost chemically, when your close and when you can get a greater sense of each other and your heart can lead you on.

Love is not in the clicking of the keyboard and a turn of a mouse, its something deeper. Truly love is unexplainable connection that start when two people gaze in to each others eyes for the first time.

That is my view of love and computer love.

Peace n Love - the chemical connection

e_r_n_e_s_t_'s photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:04 PM
thats great... laugh