Sat 11/27/21 01:20 PM
Every man perform very well in bed not only black man

mum :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

no photo
Sat 11/27/21 01:13 PM
Thanks. You too

no photo
Sat 11/27/21 01:05 PM
Just failed my audition for a role in Romeo & Juliet by misreading the script.

It read "Enter Juliet from the rear"....

It's not funny. try again

no photo
Sat 11/27/21 01:02 PM
Paddy and his wife are being kept awake night after night because their neighbours were leaving their dog in the back yard and it wouldn't stop barking.
Mid way through the 6th night Paddy leapt out of bed shouting "Right that's it. I've had enough. I'm going to sort that dog out"

5 minutes later he came back and his wife asked "what have you done Paddy?"

He replied "I've put it in our yard - see how they bloody like it!"

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

no photo
Sat 11/27/21 01:01 PM
At a wine merchant, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire.
A drunkard, with a ragged, dirty look came in to apply for the position.
The director of the winery wondered how to send him away.

He gave him a glass to drink.
The drunk tried it and said:
"It's a Muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low grade but acceptable”.

"That's correct”, said the boss.

Another glass:

"It's a cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results”.
"Correct”.

A third glass:

''It's a pinot blanc champagne, high grade and exclusive”, calmly said the drunk.
The director was astonished.

He winked at his secretary, secretly suggesting something. She left the room and came back in with a glass of urine.

The alcoholic tried it.

"It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and - if I don't get the job - I'll name the father”.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

no photo
Tue 03/17/20 11:57 AM
Some statements are not just racism, but they are also combined with too much ignorance to be schooled in anything outside one's race.