Community > Posts By > vryee

vryee's photo
Sun 10/02/16 08:01 AM
I'm working on me so I don't list that I'm seeking a relationship but am I keeping activity partners away as well because I'm too vanilla? My personality is affable and caring so I'll tell everyone you caught the bigger fish but I actually want the opportunity to fish with members.

Do I live too remote? I must drive 30 minutes to get anywhere; is it to much to ask someone to meet me 10 minutes from the location they list as home at a public venue?

Gimme your best suggestions. I'm not a fellow to have friends like one has baseball cards. Rather, I make friendly relationships and stick to my word so if I say something, I'll do it.

vryee's photo
Sun 10/02/16 06:54 AM
That might be your problem. You're wanting a nice girl instead of wanting to build a relationship with one. Women are not objects to possess so change your mindset and you may meet nice girls who want to know you as well.

vryee's photo
Sun 10/02/16 06:49 AM
...or mutual match by playing the matching game. Make sure to set your criteria from age 18 to 99 and any d8stance then hit search before going to the matching game because it will use that filter to show results. If someone from 500 miles away liked you, they'll come up. I discovered this by chance because I had many likes but never saw any for mutual match. Then when I did a search for anywhere and any age, they came up almost immediately on the match game. Just an FYI.

If you want, try posting an image you modify with text on the image (photoshop or whatever) that says something like, "Visit my profile if you like me in the match game so I know who you are. Do so by using the mingle2.com/search/username site in a new tab and my username." Since this is a free site and you might not have Photoshop, be a pirate and get a torrent of it.

vryee's photo
Fri 09/23/16 05:14 PM
Wow, I read this and realized how blessed I am. I've been driving (again) and put ~100k miles on the car I bought in early 2013. Sure, I had to replace the door a deer demolished as it ran INTO ME less than 2 weeks after I bought it but I've not gotten any tickets nor was I involved in any accidents that warranted notification of the police or an insurance company.

I completed 3 years at SIU for nursing and I am working on my ADN now at the community college since the gold standard at the university freaked me out during clinical rotations. Now I am trying to figure out how to spin a withdrawal on my resume since I had a 3.7 GPA so didn't fail out. Hmm. Well, it shouldn't matter since I will do RN to BSN online and avoid the anxiety of clinical rotations. I'm still willing to join others in activities but I work, attend school, and volunteer so my time is limited.

vryee's photo
Fri 09/23/16 04:53 PM
I'm curious how you feel about profiles where the user states they have never been imprisoned. My curiosity also stretches to listing that the user is not a drug addict, is debt free, and does not abuse others physically, sexually, emotionally, or financially. Do those seem like traits that should be understood and listing them just fills space as if the user didn't have good qualities to list OR is it a comfort that those things are put forth to diffuse any questioning?

vryee's photo
Mon 06/04/12 01:01 PM
Chicagoland is expansive, yes. Illinois has so very much more to offer and there are residents aplenty elsewhere. What if you are not near Peoria, Springfield, Belleville, or Carbondale? Mingle2 can work for you! Give it a shot! This site can use more features, but active users give it pizzazz. Show your colors and visit people that interest you. In the month I've been a member I've found all the profiles I've visited have not logged in for more than a month. Get up off that couch (or whatever) and show that you are involved in life! If you want to do things like climb or mini-golf, great. You can invite me if you're willing to drive because I'm medically restricted. Be thankful of the life you have and make the most of it!

vryee's photo
Sun 06/03/12 11:41 AM
conservatory

vryee's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:36 PM
For riding the subway and realizing she had to pee so very bad she could not hold it and walk to a McDonalds (not to mention she did not even know where one was).

The crime was indecent exposure because she popped a squat on the platform and let one gush. At least she waited for the train to pass, but unfortunately, there were people waiting for a train going the other direction.

vryee's photo
Thu 05/31/12 03:54 PM
since with your reply you are above Irish: 7/10, no homo. Noella: 3/10

vryee's photo
Wed 05/30/12 10:49 AM
* I have legal guardians again, like a minor, who get to dictate:

Where I live
Where I work
Who I can associate with
What legal documents I may sign
What invasive medical procedure I may have
Control my finances
What activities I may engage in

* I am not medically cleared to drive and sold my car to CarMax
* I am employed in retail hell because that is where my guardians allow me to work and I can't get better or more freelance IT customers because my guardians do not let me get much compensation (they currently limit how much I make so I still get SSDI benefits) and the $ the gov't gives me I am not allowed to touch; they control my finances.

vryee's photo
Thu 05/10/12 06:30 AM
Why not Meetup or Craigslist activities, you might say? I live in the boonies and am not medically cleared to drive after an injury. Additionally, I enjoy the company of the fairer gender and I have the opportunity to select my partner's gender with this site. As an additional benefit, I'm a single man and single women use Mingle2 to find dates, so my activity partner may evolve into more if there is chemistry.