Community > Posts By > marty0764

marty0764's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:54 AM
i have nine to ten question about my faith i hope your ready because this is something i am strungle with and drinking the only way for me to think and get it into words.
1.) how the hell can God judge us when he knoow excault what we ar going to do?
2.) Its not fair to let the devil travle to and from heaven. and takes us for who we are.
3.) God tells us not to be jealous but we have a jealous god is that being hypercrictle?
4.) How can you belive when bad out weight the good?
5.) Is there enough pain I suffer through my 33 years of life why you let the devil keep comeing back? don't you love me like all Christians?
6.) you know I hate him(devil) why you let him keep torching me?
7.) how could you give your only son knowing how we where going to do the same thing as they did before he was every born?
8.) why do you let christen say we dont need to be around (in) bars or druges. if they are truly christain they too can over come this. because don't they have a right to know God too?
9.) how can one day I believe in yo and months later question your existions?

u see before i started back drink i was so confussed and now I can openly ask these question. I don't know if i can ask know friends of christ or not. I going to try lets put it like this I tried since agust to find god and i lost all hope my internet friends and long with family and friends try to help but i don't believe or have faith and i am scared. its not that i do't believe but i will not lie and I don't believe that he exist. i try to point important thing in my life like my boys and save me from a car wreck but then again my boys deserve better they deserve a mother and father. and the wreck will i wish he took me to save me from the pain. I don't know where i be tomorrow and just like supper stars and everyone else you wont answer. so maybe i might get lucky and
God will answer this his self but then again would i really believe or think that its someone playing games with me. if my own parents didn't love me what make God going to love me.

marty0764's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:43 AM
thank you all, i am very luck to have strangers to help me in my darkest times. you all are angels and would love it if you all be my friends.

marty0764's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:56 PM
no i not with him

marty0764's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:52 PM
is there a way i can stop it. i too old to hurt like this this is not fun. I wish he hurt as bad as i do

marty0764's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:26 PM
sorry to say but it was the first time it every happen to me!!!!! and we where split up for eight months i though he change that what i get for thinkinglaugh

marty0764's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:50 PM
i wish i knew what excault men want

marty0764's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:28 PM
I told i love to much and to hard. I had the same guy cheat on me twice now and tells me that i didn't nothing wrong except love to much. how can this be is that what men are looking for is a women to give her all?