Community > Posts By > HotRodDeluxe

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sat 02/08/14 09:19 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Sat 02/08/14 09:19 PM

I assume you are referring to the "Biljmer Disaster" El Al Flight 1862 ? I had not looked at that before. From what I see, that crash proves my point. The section of the building hit by the plane was badly damaged, the rest looks structurally sound. Steel buildings don't just disintegrate when they are damaged.

No, I am not referring to that incident and nor did the WTC's 'just disintegrate'. In addition, the building struck by EA1862 was in no way of similar construction, so this is a red herring. AE911T garbage doesn't wash with me as I know the subject and can spot all their silly rhetoric.

If you look at "Demolition Fail Compilation, Best Demolition Failures" on U tube,you may find it interesting. One building in particular was cut off at the bottom, fell on it's side and still retained its shape. Now compare that to "New Frontier Hotel Implosion Las Vegas" I just don't see how a fire could possibly bring down a steel building in the same way a controlled demolition does.

Sorry, most truther videos on Boobtoob are partisan garbage (actually, most stuff on boobtoob is for idiots). Your personal incredulity is built upon a lack of understanding of the physics which explain the forces at play. Just read the link I posted for you. Otherwise, you are just wasting my time with truther nonsense.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sat 02/08/14 09:10 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Sat 02/08/14 09:23 PM

That's absurd as we all know steel will soften and bend prior to failure we saw no such sagging or bending everything failed simultaneously.

Again, that is not completely accurate. One can clearly see the inward bow of the outer shell of WTC1 & 2 when one examines the pictures. At the impact point, the floors sagged and pulled the outer supports inwards until failure point of the truss joints had reached. I've already explained the collapse mechanism of WTC 7 and it's not difficult to understand if one examines the evidence.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:19 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 09:49 PM
Wasting my time with an Australian who has no vested interest in this topic as I do being an American. Your simply not worth my energy.

So, as I expected, when you don't have a valid answer you always resort to this stultifying tactic in order to justify your opinion. I was waiting for it. Whether American or Australian, it's immaterial, and to make the distinction is a rather dishonest exit strategy for you. Don't you think surveillance increased here after the Bali Bombings? Don't you think it increased in Britain after the London Bombings? In Spain after Madrid? They are all connected to 9/11, and this is a global problem which has little to do with being a US citizen, and it is certainly not confined to the US.

Australians and citizens from other nations are dying in Afghanistan and ASIO are monitoring our communications just as the NSA are monitoring yours, so don't give me that jingoistic garbage.

Anyway, I'm not really all that interested in your opinion, as I've heard the same things over and over again, but that of those who haven't fallen fully for the truther BS.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:44 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 08:47 PM

You can nickle and dime this topic all day but what is so telling is that they had to have let it happen if it happened as described by our honest government.

So the result is every american now has to be spied on 24/7? every text, post and phone call?

What the hell are we afraid of? ourselves?

So, it's all right to quote minutiae when it suits you, but it suddenly becomes irrelevant when debunked.

You can dismiss everything that is inconvenient to your story with a handwave, but it doesn't change the fact that truthers have been clogging up message boards with garbage for 12 years and yet nothing has come of their stories. No prima facie case, no evidence, just hysteria and silly tales.

I think a better question is, "What are YOU afraid of?"

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:29 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 08:36 PM

I think about it a lot. I googled skyscraper fires.
There are some bad ones. None of them collapsed the buildings.

Not true, there have been partial collapses previously, (one in the Netherlands IIRC) but the factor you have overlooked is that the fires you googled were fought. WTC7 wasn't for 7 hours. Is this a feature of the others you looked at? No. Moreover, have any other skyscraper fires occurred in buildings with a similar design using similar materials? No. Please don't fall for the logic fail so many truthers succumb to, that is, "this has never happened before so it must be a CD". That is just poor logic and reasoning as many things happened for the first time on that day and they aren't given any significance.

Now think about this, if a building was damaged on one side by debris or whatever, and did fall. Would it not fall to the weaker side and not come straight down like a controlled demolition.

The interior collapsed before the outside shell. This was due to the failure of column 79(?) under the Penthouse and you can see this in the video. The collapse of the interior started under the penthouse on one side and then progressed toward the other with the outside shell following suit soon after. Earlier when someone quoted 6 seconds for the collapse they failed to realise that this merely applied to the exterior and the actual collapse began 8 seconds prior.

I suggest you follow the link I posted for you and then you will have a better understanding of the collapse. There is a mountain of work on the subject and you can read more of the scientific details at JREF.

If you genuinely seek to understand the subject, I am willing to provide you with the information. However, if you are just another truther troll....

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:20 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 08:22 PM

Quite frankly, I find those above-posted "statistics" quite meaningless.

Most of these type people would agree with you...

The Odumboites.

LOL What a crock!

So then you agree with the sheeple philosphy.

Or maybe this best describes it...

But you see the real story is...

Sorry, but this is just silliness. 'Sheeple' is just another dumb internet ad hominem directed at those who don't agree with the claimant. It's rather puerile to say the least, and I don't ascribe or subscribe to such games.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:50 PM

Most of these type people would agree with you...

The Odumboites.

LOL What a crock!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:02 PM
laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:02 PM

True. This has been circulating for a while now, and not much, if any, can be attributed directly to Obama's tenure in office. It's convenient for right-wing propaganda that Obama gained office just after the GFC hit.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 05:16 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 05:26 PM

Religious zealots who feel compelled to use any means necessary to convince others they are absolutely right and all others are wrong.For example, more people have died in the name of Jesus than any other cause in the world thus ignorance and self righteousness coupled with dogmatic prejudice facilitate the use of force, guns, and weapons of mass destruction

Dude, the Christian faith hasn't been causing unjust deaths of people. Nowhere in the Bible are Christians told to kill people in Jesus' name.

forgetting your history are you? crusades ring a bell?

As I said before, the Bible doesn't require Christians to kill people. The Crusades were not a biblical requirement.

The Islam bible requires they kill all non-believers if, they won't convert.

I believe the Crusades were justified because of the statement below.

The three main reasons given for the Crusades were:

Rescuing fellow Christians from invasion and persecution
Conquering or retaking lands in the possession of Muslims
Fulfilling personal vows to go on a crusade

The initial reason was Alexis I of The Roman Empire (Byzantium) appealed to the west for military aid in his campaign against the Islamic Invasion of the Roman provinces in Anatolia and Palestine. All the other reasons are merely the propaganda of the day employed to incite the nobility to raise armies to join the fight against Islam. Peter the Hermit was instrumental in spreading this message throughout western Europe.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 05:03 PM
Turkey. I would love to see Constantinople (I will NEVER call it Istanbul).

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 04:00 PM

Religious zealots who feel compelled to use any means necessary to convince others they are absolutely right and all others are wrong.For example, more people have died in the name of Jesus than any other cause in the world thus ignorance and self righteousness coupled with dogmatic prejudice facilitate the use of force, guns, and weapons of mass destruction

Dude, the Christian faith hasn't been causing unjust deaths of people. Nowhere in the Bible are Christians told to kill people in Jesus' name.

The holy wars must have been a myth.

What Holy Wars? Do you mean the wars to stop Islamic incursions into the Roman Empire and Europe that are now known as the Crusades?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 03:55 PM

Who are the real culprits in terrorism? The men that pull the trigger or the arms and ammunition companies (mostly the western contries)who smiled to the bank after huge sales to the trigger men even when they(the dealers) knew the (terrorists)would use it in mass destruction of innocent people's lives and property as is the case in syria,nigeria,Russia,Egypt,Lybia,Somaria,Kenya,Yemen,etc.who are the REAL cuprits?

Spin on MacDuff! You seem to forget how many weapons are manufactured in China and Russia. How popular are the AK-47 and the SKS among insurgents and terrorists? Hmmm?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 03:18 PM

I am just curious about you....

There are ALOT of people who think you are crazy?.... being honest I think ALOT of you ARE crazy.

Yet, some things you guys do, I completely agree with.

So, Why is it that you guys go overboard with " WARNING" people?

I say.. if you have a secret shelter stocked with food and supplies, why let everyone know it?
Doesn't it make MORE sense to keep quiet and ensure your family's safety?

noway You expect a crazy person to make sense?

Great answer. laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 03:09 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 03:28 PM

I would like to know who your comrade is. I suspect he is not one that believes in freedom,critical thinking and freedom of thought and speech.

And that folks, is about the current level of debate one can expect from 9/11 truth.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 02:00 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 02:06 PM

so let me ask you this... what does building 7 matter? everything around it was destroyed, as was the whole complex... they evacuated the building, and no one was hurt or killed...why do the CT'ers even care? pulled, fell, blew up, hit with a laser beam, who the hell cares? it would have been leveled either way, so why is when important to yall?

They use WTC7 as 'proof' of a CD as no plane struck the building. Of course, there is no other proof to support this silly idea.

i don't get why it's so hard to believe that 19 muslims flew planes into buildings...
anyone with a flight simulator could do it, except for the idiots that say it can't be done...

Personal prejudice and hatred blinds their reason. They use lines like "how could 19 ragheads living in caves commit such an atrocity". Not only is it racist garbage, as they didn't live in caves and the organisation is well funded, but many of the hijackers had degrees in various fields.

The underlying tone throughout all the truther madness is hatred of the American government, be it republican or democrat, their belief system doesn't make a distinction. They will swallow the propaganda of your enemies (RT & PressTV) before they believe anything produced by your government. Even if they got their new investigation into 9/11, they wouldn't believe the results, except in the unlikely event that it supported their James Bond stories, so what would be the point?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:54 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/06/14 02:01 PM

Good Question! No plane hit it, and whatever debris hit it would have hit the outside of the building.

Grasping at Straws?
Part of the friggen Towers fell on it,THAT's What!slaphead
Was the building that fragile it would fall straight down when it was hit on the side?

Go to this site and look into it, don't just swallow the truther nonsense, and please read it. Few truthers ever bother to actually study the evidence.

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.doc

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:43 PM

so let me ask you this... what does building 7 matter? everything around it was destroyed, as was the whole complex... they evacuated the building, and no one was hurt or killed...why do the CT'ers even care? pulled, fell, blew up, hit with a laser beam, who the hell cares? it would have been leveled either way, so why is when important to yall?

They use WTC7 as 'proof' of a CD as no plane struck the building. Of course, there is no other proof to support this silly idea.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:41 PM

Has there ever been a case where a steel building like tower 7 collapsed from fire? If so I would like to know where and when.

Ok, this old line. I put it to you, has there ever been a case where a building was struck by the debris of a larger building and where fires raged unfought for seven hours?

Think about it.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:39 PM

The entire official story of 911 is so absurd I am shocked its even debated. from the failure to release the pentagon videos(except for one blurred shot that shows something not sure what) to the flight instructors who claim those guys could not fly a Cessna and managed to pull off high speed descending spirals to hit the targets in a jumbo jet.

When firemen and fire captains report molten steel you can bet they are correct. When they say they heard explosions you can bet they are correct. When scientists claim they have found fused concrete and metal and incendiaries risking their entire career you know they have the facts to back them up.

You can choose to believe the half baked story of 911 its your business but don't think everyone else is so dim.

yes these people you mention trump all the other firemen and scientists that don't buy the conspiracy theory..

the only ones credible are the ones that tell the story you want to believe.

This is it. 9/11 truth cherry picks evidence that supports their stupid stories and ignores the wealth that disproves their garbage. Mix it in with ample doses of personal incredulity and ad homs and you have the limit of their intellectual capabilities.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25