Community > Posts By > tommyw2007

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:15 PM

cute very cute....

laugh laugh :wink:
hey do you like young men that is 32 single and retird from construction work if you do just add me on yahoo messenger as tommyw2007 oklove :heart:

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:05 PM
hey i've got one there was a pickle and penis was talking aout there life sucks well the pickle say to the penis his life sucks when he grow up he gets big fat juicy they wanna cut him up and put him in a jar of vingar and put him in the salad so the penis said you think your lifes suck they put a rubber starp over my head and stick me in the dark room and bang my head against the wall until i throw up and pass outlaugh

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:54 PM
hey flirty wanna add me on yahoo messenger as tommyw2007 oksmooched

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:50 PM

Hello:smile: Welcomeflowerforyou
hiu there flirtyvirgo this is my first time on here

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:40 PM
well im getting off of here so if ya like to chat with me add me on yahoo mesenger as tommyw2007 ok peace im outta hereglasses

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:30 PM
nope that was my old ex girlfriend she put it on there for me but she thought that she had it on just say hi ok

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:29 PM
well jenny im not very good at this ok im sorry about what i said to you ok sexy thing like you need a good friend like me ok:wink:

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:24 PM
heres you a kiss:heart: love flowerforyou well is that good enogh for ya

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:19 PM

i would like to date you sexy jenny your my typ of woman i like them old but can you handle this wild young guy like meflowerforyou love
well jenny you must like them old and shrinking mine stays so hard all of the time and i keep on going like a energized bunnylaugh

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:08 PM
i would like to date you sexy jenny your my typ of woman i like them old but can you handle this wild young guy like meflowerforyou love

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:06 PM
why do you say that your not sexy for well are you ugly then lol

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:04 PM
don't worry hiker im not all ready taken ok theres more room for ya

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:02 PM
hey sexy single females wanna chat with me yet im a good guy for ya lol

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:58 PM

WOT??

Think hard and you will figure it out, oklaugh bigsmile
oh god do i have too? thinking hard isnt one of my good points!! lol hey i have lifted the restriction on profile hun!!:wink:

Still can't cut through when you get a minute snd me an email and I can reply back to you
lol im blocked from you now as you are only eaccepting emails from men too!!laugh
hey sexy jenny what typ of guy you looking for sexy

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:48 PM
thanks alot hiker wanna see me go to myspace as tommy&kim on myspace

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:39 PM

i bloody did, bet he wish he thought of that himself!! lollaugh he mite just add that on later.
well im not very good at this if you wanna see my picture go to myspace as tommy&kim ok

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:17 PM
Edited by tommyw2007 on Sat 01/26/08 02:35 PM
tommyw2007_32 single guy looking for some_luving and age doesn't matter to me except 30 to 45 that is smart and sexy with a good personilty,I like the good ones not the bad ones because lifes to short to hurt someones feelings so im gonna say this i like my kind of woman is funny and caring to share my life with and doesn't like to play any games so my kind of woman got to be slim,avrage,petite likes to do all kinds of outdoors ect.I'm working on to get a picture on here real quick and likes someone be very patance with me