Community > Posts By > sonic_stage98

sonic_stage98's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:59 PM

WOOO go team fortress! Anyone here tried the new Bioshock? Gawd that game is the ****.

I bought it a few days after
it came out..it's pretty
great..

Sweet! I can't wait till I have the money for it...I hate being poor.

sonic_stage98's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:55 PM
I actually just started playing Diablo and so far it seems like it's gonna be an awesome game. I hope it doesn't turn out to suck ass...

sonic_stage98's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:37 PM
SHADOW HEARTS ONE AND TWO! If anyone wants to try a new RPG I say you definitely have to try those ones. Those games are so awesome I **** all over the place while I played theme....not literally of course. The graphics are terrible but the story and the fighting more than makes up for it, especially in the second one.
I'm not actually sure where this stands but Ratchet and Clank is also a kick-ass game I can't get enough of.

AND I DUN CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, FFX-2 WAS AWESOME! It was better than that piece of **** FFX. Gawd FFX was such a giant pile of dog vomit.

Kingdom Hearts 1 was also awesome despite the annoying-as-hell dubbing and lame character costumes.

sonic_stage98's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:29 PM
WOOO go team fortress! Anyone here tried the new Bioshock? Gawd that game is the ****.

sonic_stage98's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:55 PM
Wow, thanks so much for that *smiles*, It's nice of you to take the time to write all that.
....And yeah I guess everyone is right. I should probably wait till my life is in order before I start getting impatient. And yeah, I'll find someone.

sonic_stage98's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:53 PM
lol I guess yur right, but this is a hard time considering it's when yur hormones are all insane and what-not.

sonic_stage98's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:52 PM
Yuppers! ^^ I'm going college for a year in art fundamentals and then a three year course in animation. PRETTY COOL EH!? lol I'm happy cause I'll be the very first person in my family to ever go to college! *thumbs up*

sonic_stage98's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:35 PM
It seems like no matter what something's alway wrong! I'm either into the wrong kind of guy and shouldn't or can't be with him! And the guys who do like me I don't have anything towards.
I suck....:cry: