Community > Posts By > djpullen

djpullen's photo
Sun 05/06/12 05:32 PM
Hey kv, also new to this. so how are you finding this website?
Apart from the fact no ones online around where i live lol

djpullen's photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:32 PM
I think your profile is awesome!
It definatly got my attention
You like gaming and you dont like soaps?!
This is too good to be true! :D

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 04:41 PM

I think you should add a picture of you holding a fish. Chicks dig it from what I hear. Makes them all giddy and chit........smokin

You know what they say about fishermen...

They have worms.

and crabs

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 04:40 PM
this dating site is like all the rest, its a bloody sausage fest! :|

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 01:50 PM

It sure is an option for me. Yes. I just choose to stay away from men in bars. I don't like the idea of picking up some drunken guy, and knowing him being drunk may not be the real him. I hardly drink alcohol these days. My stomach can only tolerate a bit now. laugh

This is my main concern with the issue, when people are drunk they are not truly themselfes

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 01:48 PM
Hello welcome to mingle, I am also new to this site! its pretty good so far!
what are your thoughts?

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 01:17 PM
Hey there everyone
Just signed up on this site so just looking around to see whats going on. Anyone in here live near me? im from bristol uk
So from the look of it everyone here wants some friends so lets get talking and adding and whatever else this site does!

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:52 PM

Just my opinion, but saying:
"Hey my name is Dane, an upbeat person who is seeking some companionship, someone who is genuine, down to earth and a good laugh to be around"

Is like saying:
"Hey my name is Dane, an upbeat person who is seeking someone who has a circulatory system, skin and an endoskeleton."

Just write about the things that make you, you. Everybody wants a companionship, genuineness and someone who makes them laugh. :wink:

Do you have unusual tastes in movies or books or foods? Do you have any interesting hobbies? What would you do if you were just handed a million pounds tax free? Stick to things that make you different from every other person out there and that should attract attention.

Also you should try to participate in the forums. You will get attention from more people and you'll also give women the opportunity to get to know you more intimately than any profile could allow.

Good luck man. drinker

Thank you very much Spidercmb!
Iour post extremely helpful, i have updated my profile a little but pointers are always apprecieated!
I was never great at writing C.Vs lol :P

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:37 PM

I think you should add a picture of you holding a fish. Chicks dig it from what I hear. Makes them all giddy and chit........smokin

LOL!! i got something close

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 11:36 AM
thank you for the great advice, just what i was looking for!!!!

thank you!! :D

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 08:06 AM
i did that and im still not having luck, thats why i posted here!

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 07:46 AM
You can!

for you personally what do you like to read on a mans profile?

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 07:34 AM
whay things should i write about myself? theres so much i could go on all day and that would end up being boring, what key things should i be stating on my profile

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 07:28 AM
also the 3rd picture, really? its the worst one!

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 07:24 AM
literally just updated detail, any good?

djpullen's photo
Thu 05/03/12 06:56 AM
First of all hello and thanks for reading any advice or pointers woud be greatly apprcieated

Thanks!
Dane

djpullen's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:52 AM
For me its got to be Mew
Super cute, yet super powerful :D

djpullen's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:49 AM
Im skeptical

Although I would like to believe in it i just havnt seen much proof yet

Its more mutual benefit than love