Community > Posts By > lovealbin

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 09:55 PM
Edited by lovealbin on Thu 12/04/14 09:57 PM
OK am here for 2 years. First of all i am here for some timepass and fun dating. Now i like to be with a girl. I like to be with a girl who is from any country. Looking a serious girl who is near around my age.

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 01:12 AM
Complete your profile and search. If u are able to attach ur pic, then that's too good to get a suitable man.

no photo
Mon 11/24/14 10:54 PM
Just explrore you and get a good match from this site. U will get lot of fun moments and wish u a happy searching. Always keep ur eyes on for a better shoot

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:58 AM
Who told all Indian man like this. Not at all. May be somebody. In all countries, there is some man like this catogory. But i dont belive on this. Don't consider by viewing some persons. All are not like that somebody...

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:59 AM
U nd ur profile seeks good. The right way to get a right partner is to be down to earth and like to live a well condition. Searching will ends only the right partner comes in ur life. May be it will take long term. Explode ur thaughts nd conclude to a point. U will get a good partner.

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:38 AM
If the partner keep quiet, then something wrong happened. Then first solve the problem. Then only we have to talk. If the partner again keep on the same, leave him/her. We cant do anything. Open talk is the only one way to solve all problems.

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:36 AM

Y all men and women lies each other and doubt on their life partner. The mentality of men and women is changing each day. Where the world going on? All are thinking, will my life partner should good. But nobody won't think, what my life partner wants. Open sharing and open talk is the better way to make it good. I like to live with my girl as my good friend. I think the friendship in life won't create a huge problem..may be will, but i am sure there will be a solution for that after an open talk. This is what i am looking for...

What if your partner is not ready to talk? What if you partner just does not shares with you anything? What if you keep talking in front of your partner and he/she keeps sitting silent and in the last would say.. anything else?

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 09:02 PM
Edited by lovealbin on Fri 10/10/14 09:03 PM
Yes Mr.Milky. I am on the way. Thanks for your info

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:20 AM
Y all men and women lies each other and doubt on their life partner. The mentality of men and women is changing each day. Where the world going on? All are thinking, will my life partner should good. But nobody won't think, what my life partner wants. Open sharing and open talk is the better way to make it good. I like to live with my girl as my good friend. I think the friendship in life won't create a huge problem..may be will, but i am sure there will be a solution for that after an open talk. This is what i am looking for...

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:52 AM
Thank u. But the thing is, i dont have a lover:cry: searching for my girl to love, care, makes her happylove

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 03:13 AM
Always be faithful: always be faithful to one another. When you get married you commit to devoting your life to that person and even when the times are tough, don’t believe that the grass is greener...because it isn’t.
• Look after each other as best you can: if you want to grow old with your partner you have to make sure you always look after each other in every shape and form. Whether it is making a meal, holding your partners hand when crossing the road or being a shoulder to cry on when something goes wrong.
• Be tolerant of each other: everyone has bad habits or annoying traits. Whether it is leaving a towel on the floor or listening to the radio too loudly, you have to tolerate each other and realise that no one is perfect. Of course we irritate each other occasionally, but if you want to last nearly 90 years, learn to love bad habits or it won’t work.
• Listen to each other: the most important thing in a relationship is to listen. People don’t listen anymore because they are too busy with work and TV. Listen to your loved ones’ problems and concerns every day, because then you can help them overcome them and be happier. Also, it brings you closer together because you are the first port of call for each other when there is an issue in your life.
• Follow social and religious values: always make sure you follow social or religious values. Respect, care, cherish, love and value your partner – always treat them how you would want to be treated yourself.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 02:59 AM
Thank you Maria

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:15 AM
Just tell me, how am i.... Want to improve more?

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:53 PM
You are right. i too think that, because the culture and all are different from mother country. if we get a girl from some abroad, don't know how it will go good. may be sometime it will good,because of rightness of men and women.

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:47 PM

What IS the reason men from your country are looking for a foreign woman? What do the women in your own town or school think? Aren't they insulted by your lack of interest in what's right in front of you???

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:09 PM
Looking for a good girl anywhere who lovable, caring,sexy and open minded. msg me

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 10:18 PM
I am alone and want to love

no photo
Sat 05/17/14 10:16 PM
Tell to God, My God I Love You. Thats the good way to love God. God loves us a lot, but we lies to God. Oh God please help me to stay infront of you.

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:42 AM
GOD makes us happy, we give sadness to God. That is true. Gods son was died for us and then die fails in front of God. This all for us

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 08:09 AM
Good i like it

2 Next