Community > Posts By > Emma_A

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:27 PM
Who wants to date me

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:21 PM
I'm a girl looking for a friend specifically a girl but it can go either way add me to the conversation :heart:

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:14 PM
Me neither about the stag but whats' your order drinker

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 10:14 AM
Ey who want to go and get a drink?drinker
I is the bartender look at the menu drinker

Gunness $25.00
Stag $10.00
Carib $20.00
Martini $25.00

:heart:Any requests?drinker

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 09:54 AM
Edited by Emma_A on Wed 05/02/12 10:16 AM
Heylove
I gonna get a drink a rel thirsty
Listening to ah ting.

Big ting small ting ah winin up on all ting

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 09:35 AM
Violet wakes up early Monday morning for her first day of skool and starts to get dressed and heads downstairs where her parents are eating their breakfasts and reading the newspaper.
Violet eats her cereal,drinks her orange juice,grabs her bag and says goodbye to her parents.Violet then practiced using telekinesis to hover over the ground.To the people around her it looked like she was running.
When she arrived at the school it was locked so she used her student card she received the day before.

Emma_A's photo
Wed 05/02/12 09:08 AM
Violet Vernandez is 14 yrs has purple eyes,violet hair and lives with her parents Rose and Richard Vernandez.Violet is starting her first day at Beatrix High.
Rose,her mother,has red eyes and red hair and Richard,the father,has black hair and blue eyes.
Their hair and eyes are natural and that's what scared people but that's nothing compared to the abilities that no one should find out they had for instance Rose has telekinesis,Richard has telepathy and Violet has both their genes.

Emma_A's photo
Sat 04/28/12 04:29 PM
So you kissed a girl with lip gloss on? :heart: