Community > Posts By > MisterPerez727

MisterPerez727's photo
Mon 04/30/12 03:52 PM
Her Love?

I've become to passive, to used to this madness, How dare she steal my love, and turn it into sadness, How dare she take my trust, turn it into suspicion, Please tell me these are not all lies that I've been hearin.

To make my love happy, this was my mission, Happiest I made her from a sexual position, But through all my efforts, her guard it kept resisting, I got fed up, and for a week or two she went missing, I cried for her at night, prayed for her well being, She's still the one I wanted, but was it me she was needing?

The pain it got worse, yea it got harder, It took my pride a while to even call her..back, I saw her at the fair, she looked at me I looked back, I feared that she would think she was takin a step back, Ward, Hines, I told her you're not his baby you're mines, I kissed her lips and time began to rewind, She remembered right away, Who it is that loves her most, I reminded her again, Muah, baby I love you so! She said baby I hate myself for letting you go, Me and Her that's just how the story goes.

I've become to passive, to used to this madness, How dare she steal my love, and turn it into sadness, How dare she take my trust, turn it into suspicion, Please tell me these are not all lies that I've been hearin.

MisterPerez727's photo
Sat 04/28/12 05:44 AM
Add me sexy! ;-)