Community > Posts By > MazeRunner321

MazeRunner321's photo
Tue 12/27/22 12:54 PM
confused between two help!!

MazeRunner321's photo
Tue 07/12/22 11:30 AM

Any Chelsea fans in the house?

Yup bro ..this year i huess chelsea wont be having a proper striker apart from raheem sterling havent signed anyone else… as for speculations of CR7 he might be the perfect player to break the number 9 curse chelsea had… lets see what this year priemire league holds for us …fingers crossed.. i never liked raheem sterling in mn city lets see what he delivers

MazeRunner321's photo
Thu 06/16/22 08:19 PM

Sadio Mane? I reckon, he is Bayern Munich bound :pensive: Apparently, they will make an offer, that Liverpool can't resist

Making big signings do cost you good players Sadio mane is a brilliant player and a person, he uses a broken iphone

MazeRunner321's photo
Thu 06/16/22 08:18 PM

ManU then Chelsea supporter since I was a little girl. I've returned to ManU recently, perhaps due to the return of CR7. I think Sir Alex is an icon. What about you, who do you support? Who are your favourite players?

I support chelsea fc too, wow… how far is CR7 Hoe from there heard he goes to a local gym for training… you luckey might meet him when walking on streets:grinning: Chelsea didnt make any signings this years Dembele is a potential target but he is injury prone.. he lost atleast half season at barca to injury … tuchel has raise the club to new heights

MazeRunner321's photo
Thu 06/16/22 01:09 AM

Wrong forum. Please repost in the Sports, Health & Fitness Forum 

Thanks

MazeRunner321's photo
Thu 06/16/22 01:09 AM

I personally don't really care for the trades each season, unless it affects the club I support. Perhaps the only trade that mattered was Cristiano Ronaldo's return to ManU last season, apart from that...

CR7 is a legent no match for him not even Messi… are you a Man U supporter, what happened to Pogba??? Returning or still there i guess Matic will go wherever Josie Moruinio is ..he is being transferred to Roma, Man u ruined many players career like Sancho, Van de beek and to add Cavani

MazeRunner321's photo
Thu 06/16/22 01:07 AM

Alright ...

As a Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool supporter I hereby declare:

Erling Haaland won't last long in the PL. He is a good player, but very injury prone. And the Bundesliga is not as physical as the PL.

Darwin Nunez might be a good signing, because Jürgen Klopp is brilliant, unlocking a young player's potential.

Yes he is injury prone and its being hyped so much, i dont think either he will last long and for Nunez he will prosper coming from a smaller league and stepping up to prove his mettle when liverpool needs a striker at anfield it will be SDS in the front Sadio Mane, Darwin, Salah

MazeRunner321's photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:38 AM
Whats your views on Erling Haalnad to Man city and Darwin Nunez to Liverpool. Is. Haaland the next Sancho from bundesliga??

MazeRunner321's photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:26 AM

MazeRunner321's photo
Wed 06/15/22 09:25 AM
What your views on Erling Haaland to Man city??
Is it worth
What about Darwin nunez?
Share your views.