Community > Posts By > JasoNnN1986

JasoNnN1986's photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:34 AM
thanks Mirage4279 and thanks all of you guys..seems better to work just in one sector,i think i ll study on networking and may be some basic programming if there is a time for it
totage is this what i need to learn for the cisco > http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3252304 what you think,are these good enough?

JasoNnN1986's photo
Thu 04/26/12 06:05 AM
yea i know motowndowntown,next year i ll go in a uni,just because i heard that an admin or a programmer job would pay that well and i also like to work on one of those,but i cant choose..as it seems you cant be a master admin and a master programmer at the same time right?lol..
totage,my goals would be like,to be a security professional, to have a great knowledge about all these protocols,to know how everything works,systems,encryption mechanisms,to write my own scripts,to be able manipulate softwares..what i dont like is to make websites,or making apps for androids,iphone etc,not at all lol...like that.
I just need a basis,some right suggestions about where to focus for the first levels,like it would be graduation
first you learn "a"
2nd you learn "b"
like that..

JasoNnN1986's photo
Wed 04/25/12 03:53 PM
Well hello...i m having a "problem" actually,i like computers but i dont know where to start,i got a pc,and i have it about 4 months now..
i ve learn the os's (i run windows7,ubuntu & bt5),formatting drives,repairing apple devices whatever they had,and made my first site with some basic html,after wep i actually rushed str8 for the wpa/wpa2 of my own network of course,worked on it for weeks,did some steps more than the usual methods,and i give up for now cause its not that important.
So i decide to start learning,i want to go str8 for a job that pays well in the relative sector,i just dont know where to start,like,so many languages,so many books about 'em,and so many terms and all that networking system,i feel like i will need like 15 years to understand,remember and master everything..and also so many tools/programs..
I d need to listen to some advices,about which direction to choose,for a good present & future job,that really deserves to spend hours & hours of working per day/everyday.
And questions like,if i start programming,do i really need to read like 1050 pages of tcp/ip?lol..like that,i d really appreciate if you specify what to dont do "x" sector and for "y" sector..