no photo
Tue 04/24/12 01:02 AM
Life is a never ending journey, filled filled with joy and sorrow, happiness and pain, so many choose to take the path less trodden, and ultimately reach lifes ultimate conclusion, with ever reaching the pinnacle so many have sought to find. In this endless journey, of bitter sweet bliss, the treasures we have sought have become our Holy Grail, So tangible yet so unattainable, it causes us to loose sight of who we are. So I say live each day to the fullest, enjoy each passing moment as a token of beauty, a fleeing glimpse in the passing of time. For it is a gift to be treasured. Love, is lifes never ending Journey

no photo
Tue 04/24/12 12:53 AM
Edited by caseyferguson433 on Tue 04/24/12 12:53 AM

no photo
Tue 04/24/12 12:50 AM

i am a single christian girl looking for a single christian guy.

Life is a never ending journey, filled filled with joy and sorrow, happiness and pain, so many choose to take the path less trodden, and ultimately reach lifes ultimate conclusion, with ever reaching the pinnacle so many have sought to find. In this endless journey, of bitter sweet bliss, the treasures we have sought have become our Holy Grail, So tangible yet so unattainable, it causes us to loose sight of who we are. So I say live each day to the fullest, enjoy each passing moment as a token of beauty, a fleeing glimpse in the passing of time. For it is a gift to be treasured. Love, is lifes never ending Journey