Community > Posts By > Rozzy720

Rozzy720's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:55 AM
I appreciate that comment ur right that could happen but ironically my daughter is very social she luvs people well women she is a little shy around men but thats a good thing she only is attached to me when their is noone else. Ive decided that Im going to put her back in her old daycare maybe being around kidz the majority of the day will help become more independent at home.

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:19 PM
As 4 brother and sis I don't believe in bringing a new life into the world completly ready to want and take care of them.

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:18 PM
I appreciate the advice som of it I will use. Yes she does sleep @ night but unfournatly she dosen't always go down easily, quietly, or early. I made the mistake of giving in 2 her too much and Im paying 4 it now. My daughter is an exteremly stong willed and very advanced 4 her age. We have tried havin sex during nap time or when she goes bed at night she either wakes right in the middle of our trying or she gives me such a hard time by the time she finally goes to bed Im either to tired or not in the mood anymore. I understand that children especially babies cuz the sex suffer but try expalining that to my husband who is bout to lose his mind cuz he is only getting sex once or twice a month if hes lucky:wink:

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:30 AM
Thanx 4 lookin it up 4 me but I tried that already setup and everything and it still says multimedia audio controller driver is not installed

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:21 AM
I have a 16 month old daughter she is my only child and the love of my life. The only problem is she is extremly attached at first i didn't mind but now things r starting to suffer like my sex life with my husband. She has a ton of toys and videos to keep her entertained but she still wants to b on me all the time practically.

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:16 AM
Yes the make and model is Emachines T2085

the serial # is QL229 006 60511

Its a desktop

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:10 AM
How would I go about getting the sound card make and model

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:29 AM
Ive gone into my system to check it out my codecs and my audio driver the computer says is installed and working properly. The only thing it says is not working is my multimedia audio controller which it says is not installed I cant get the info for it cuz my computer says its unavailable.

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:46 AM
is their a way I can reinstall without the original stuffembarassed

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:45 AM
I think I did delete the software I ve tried restoring it I even tried to download a driver but nothing worked.I don't know if I can reinstall it cause this computer was given to me so I don't have any kind of software cds

Rozzy720's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:22 AM
Hi, I accidentally deleted the sound off my computer and now I can't get it back Ive tried everything I can think of someone who knows what their talking about please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!embarassed

Rozzy720's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:59 PM
What Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Rosalind 24 Lookin 4 cool ass people to get to know and hang out with and Partttttttttttayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

Rozzy720's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:47 PM
Hey whats up Im Rosalind Im New here and Married. I would looking to meet new friends to hangout and party with so hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: