Community > Posts By > wnd_dragon

wnd_dragon's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:04 PM
I went on one date... we met at the park, perfectly respectable first date. The plan was to take a walk in the park on a beautiful day and get to know one another a lil. Maybe grab some lunch if things went well. He was sitting at the park when I pulled in. First of all, he was about 5 or 6 inches shorter than he had told me. Second of all, he told me we needed to run to his house cause he had someone come by wanting a tattoo. Against my better judgment, I drove my own car to his house... (didn't wanna be stuck in case it felt wrong) I walked in the house, there were 3 other people there, and he grabbed my ass in the first 10 min... Luckily I had my friend set up for the "emergency" call... Had to run! *whew*

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:07 AM

I was in Knoxville this weekend and it was slim pickens where i was at.

thanks a LOT, Allin!

Dragon, we ****ed im Morristown, not Knoxville

Ummmm... yeah, but Knoxville/Morristown... it's the same area to me... AND morristown was where you were at, too!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:00 AM

I was in Knoxville this weekend and it was slim pickens where i was at.

thanks a LOT, Allin!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:59 AM
guess what? I'm in tennessee!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:32 AM

dragon, your gorgeous darlin you go girl!

awwww! thank you madam!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:31 AM

Okay... I HAVE to say something. I am a bbw, a few extra, above average, whatever.... I have NO problem with being called a big girl. That's MY terminology. I don't see a problem with being distinguished from "average" or "thin" women. It is just a fact that some men are attracted to "larger" women, and some are not... I don't see the harm in calling a spade a spade.

Btw... Allin, honey, you can slap this big A** anytime you want! LOL

Dragon, you call yourself big, but as fast as you jumped up off your back and threw your ass in the air i couldnt tell.

Honey, just cause I'm a big girl, doesnt mean I can't still move fast... especially when it comes to certain things...

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:29 AM

its true about that. most women have a complex about their bodies, not all but most. either they are think they are too thin or too big, boobs not big enough, something...but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. what one person perceives as beautiful the person next to them may not. i love me...to hell with what anyone else thinks. i think part of sexy is in how you present the package. its in the attitude

AMEN to that Madame....

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:17 AM
Okay... I HAVE to say something. I am a bbw, a few extra, above average, whatever.... I have NO problem with being called a big girl. That's MY terminology. I don't see a problem with being distinguished from "average" or "thin" women. It is just a fact that some men are attracted to "larger" women, and some are not... I don't see the harm in calling a spade a spade.

Btw... Allin, honey, you can slap this big A** anytime you want! LOL

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:50 AM

i went to visit wnd_dragon this past weekend!

Not fake at all!

Thanks, Allin... btw... Allin is totally REAL, too!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:46 AM
Edited by wnd_dragon on Thu 01/10/08 01:48 AM
its on my to do list lol

thats funny, since i've been on this site, i have added a couple of things to my to do list also!

omg.. you have been on this site all of, what? an hour? and you already have "things" to do on your list? LMAO

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:04 AM

oh hell... where do we sign up for the memos? I gotta keep up somehow!

dragon it's SUCH a pain in the butt.. We'll keep you informed the best we can and you us and all is good!

sounds like a plan to me!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:04 AM

all the love in this room, I should be on top of something!

Oh hell... here we go! LOL

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:00 AM
oh hell... where do we sign up for the memos? I gotta keep up somehow!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:52 AM
Edited by wnd_dragon on Thu 01/10/08 12:53 AM
y'all have NO idea... allin is definitely CRAZY!

Oh hell... was that YOU? LMAO

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:52 AM
Yep... I live in East tennessee... Lovin every min of it!!

wnd_dragon's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:50 AM
yaaaaaaaaaay... let's play!

wnd_dragon's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:26 PM
and she did! LOL