corporatemike_85's photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:59 PM
yeh i appreciate all of u guys input, but i mean what if i am really into her friend? would i wanna risk out on something great just because i was too scared to lose a friend? oh and i would like to point out that floridakendra your cute lol. but seriously idk... either way i guess i got a lot of thinkin to do.

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:30 PM
who me... nah lol its just a good picture im really 50yrs old 320lbs and a loser lmao just messin... thanks

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:23 PM
Ill start. I was arresting for public intoxication and well.. public indecency. I got mad, pi**ed on the cop car, and kept yelling outloud to everyone " there is a code red at dunkin donuts, all avaible units report to dunkins donuts!" lol who else???

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:06 PM
hey thats a great idea allsmiles a good buddy of mine actually liked the first good to begin with lol. i wonder if he is still interested in her...

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:03 PM
Yeah but who cares about the chase... lol. I guess in some points like this one I seem a little simple-minded. I'm a pretty blunt person so I guess herin lies the basis of my problem with women. I don't wanna chase. " hey i like you, cool you like me, great lets go out sometime" lol

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:55 PM
Yeah whats up with that anyway. You show a girl attention and act interested, they blow you of... but the minute you act like they arent worth your time they are all over you. Why cant women just be upfront like guys about this stuff.

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:50 PM
Yeh ur right either way i gotta seriously weigh my options, i could either lose a friend and gain someone really special or lose 2 friends

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:44 PM
Oh and just to add more fuel to the fire we are ALL in the same "click" of friends, like 10 people

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:42 PM
true yeh I guess ur right but i just dont wanna get serious and then when we argue about **** she all of a sudden goes to her bff and talks about it. I hate that

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:40 PM
Oh and FYI they talk about "everything" they freakin gossip all the time... but then again almost all women are like that I guess.

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:39 PM
well yeah she says its cool but you can tell by the look in her eyes its not. But i really like the other girl...

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:37 PM
I have to friends who ive known for about 6 months now. One I dated very briefly and found out we werent exactly compatable. I am starting to hang out with the other a lot now and I am really starting to like her. She says the same thing about me, but the 2 girls have been best friends since they were kids. Should I go for it?

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:19 PM
mine is a tie between " shake and bake!" or "if you aint first your last"

corporatemike_85's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:09 PM
Yeah I started smoking because of the peer presure and it just kinda led into an addiction after that, but bein in Iraq caused me to chain smoke lol now im tryin to quit

corporatemike_85's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:41 PM
Thanks so.. what is the deal with this site? I mean its pretty much blogs and chat rooms right?

corporatemike_85's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:37 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Michael and I'm new so hit me up if you wanna talk...