Community > Posts By > st3vieray66

st3vieray66's photo
Fri 03/20/20 07:41 PM
The syntax answer here is no citizen should ever trust their government.. Although I am a supporter of the current administration I will not allow myself to become complacent, lazy, irresponsible and careless. The problem with our government is that we see it As a living cell and as citizens we do not realize collectively as a whole who gives life to this cell.. Moreover each American does not realize the responsibility that comes with freedom. And the right to self govern. What is it that most Americans fear their government? Those who do are the easily brainwashed Chattel And nine out of 10 times they’re also the one to facilitate a divide between for us as citizens. Because we do not audit our government annually, heck hourly And do it together collectively as a whole and as our responsibility.. This would be the very basics that we need to do. Then to also change how our media delivers news and needs to absolutely be not only addressed but no questions asked do what we tell you Or surrender all your assets! Anyway no point in going on a rant and all the things that we need to do. I feel that it’s utterly important that we address this because if we get control back to our government and we haven’t even taken it back yet, However, I do feel something about us all working together and I pray that I’m right.