Community > Posts By > rusty469

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:37 PM
I have had the chance to grow a bit "older" with the passing of time (which is what 'age' is) but I've been able to remain very young in my head (which may well include both heads I have since I am a guy) In fact sex has kept me young too. People always guess my age wrong, but this is due to the genes I inherited from mom and dad. They never looked their age either. Its the relationship that makes the difference. Typically a young 20ish person may not want to hang with someone else in their 40s or 50s because that is a large gap to swallow, but in my 40s now, I relate to people, (both guys and gals, but mostly guys) who are 19 to 30s + without any problem. I guess its all in how you hit it off. Give it a chance and talk and you will find a lot of common ground. Age is also experience. It cums with time : ) A younger person can learn a lot in a big hurry by listening to someone who has been around the block a few times more than they have. anders269 g male
You get the idea. You have just grown another 10 min. older just reading all this !! :smile: