Community > Posts By > Advrider

Advrider's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:16 PM
IS anyone keeping track of who's popular and who isn't? I mean I'm hoping to end up on the winning side this time. :tongue:

Advrider's photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:42 PM
Maybe she should goto sugardaddy.com? laugh
As for someone else wanting who you're with, I say go ahead. If she has her head that easily turned by another guy. I'd rather know about it sooner than later. I think that applies to guys too. If you can't keep you're mind on the one you're with than they really don't need you.

Advrider's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:07 PM
Such optimists!laugh Well, at least I have something fun to do while I waite for us to meet!:wink:

Advrider's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:57 PM
A diffrent perspective maybe, but my sister and I were chatting about what we want in a relationship. She is very atractive and can't seem to meet a guy who she finds interesting. I found it laughable that one of the things she looks for is the ability to keep her interested. As in act like they are fooling around or have someone else interested in them. Sounded like she was watching to many day time soaps to me.glasses But I do see a lot of guys I work with who discuss the way they "keep their GF/SO on their toes".
Seems to me the best relationships I had were where I had "NO Doubt" she was with me and I was only for her. Only when doubt about that fact entered into the picture did trouble start.brokenheart

Advrider's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:44 PM
Hello from the bermuda triangle of Ohio.laugh Been rideing dual sport motorcycles for a while now and still haven't lost the bug. It's great fun and offers so much more than sport bikes or cruisers alone. Trouble is that it's really hard to ride two up on single track trails through the woods. So a woman needs to be able to ride her own ride. Yes, there are women involved in the sport but almost all of them got involved because of their husbands. So there arn't many single women involved, at least none in Ohio I know of.
Any women out there ride off road? If so give me a shout I love to talk bikes, good trails and great adventures.bigsmile