Community > Posts By > the_don6972

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:13 PM
One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:10 PM
Little Johnny likes to gamble.

One day his dad gets a new job so his family has to move to a new city.

Johnny's daddy thinks, "I'll get a head start on Johnny's gambling."

So he calls the teacher and says, "My son Johnny will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him."

The teacher says OK, she can handle it.

The next day Johnny walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is Johnny."

She says yes I know who you are.

Johnny smiles and says, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt."

The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet.

She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.

That afternoon, Johnny goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why.

So his dad calls the teacher and says, "Johnny said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."

The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem."

Johnny's dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your ass before the day was over."

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:07 PM
Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!'

Miss Rogers:'All right, little Johnny, what is your multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny says, 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful.'

Little Johnny says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob".

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:03 PM
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:29 PM
twinkle twinklelaugh laugh laugh laugh

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:16 PM
huh where am ismokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:14 PM
whoops i forgot you were already there sorrylaugh laugh laugh

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:01 PM
preach it brotherlaugh

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:59 PM
nite bro

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:20 PM
that would blow

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:08 PM
where?

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:01 PM
well the4n lets smoke up

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:56 PM
bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin bigsmile smokin

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:52 PM
anybody else feeling it like i am i mean wow, i've only used this thing once and it was 1 hose per person now with 3....................................................................

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:38 PM

smokin smokin Im gonna need to hit that bong a few more timessmokin smokin

dont forget to pass it my way brosmokin smokin smokin smokin
smokin smokin Here ya gosmokin smokin

ima just toss it in the 20 hoser

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:37 PM

Hell Don break it out we'll just have to hit three hoses at a time smokin smokin smokin

that is suck a good idea hang on ima go get it....................................................................................................................................................................................................here it is everyone grap up your 3 hoses, we got 2 pounds to burn through

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:25 PM
Edited by the_don6972 on Tue 03/11/08 07:25 PM
hmmmm lets get 14 more people so i can bring out frankenbong, my 20 hose, 2pound capacity, super buhuka, i built it out of fiberglass

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:21 PM
Edited by the_don6972 on Tue 03/11/08 07:22 PM
awwww horse****, i smell another boston tea party on the horizon, but what do i care im italian and the don dont take lip from nobodylaugh laugh

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:11 PM

smokin smokin Im gonna need to hit that bong a few more timessmokin smokin

dont forget to pass it my way brosmokin smokin smokin smokin

the_don6972's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:03 PM
you want y recipie? what do i get in return cuz it is a very good recipie, not sure if i want to let it out

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25