Community > Posts By > the_don6972

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:25 PM

Something doesnt sound right
Possession with intent?, I know a few who do work release, even do just weekend time only...

Is this a first offense?

Must be more to it

oh yeah there is more to it but nothing i feel like disclosing on here

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:24 PM

It is a county jail--- the title does not matter.

By the way... they have an online roster. Thanks for sharing. laugh

it is a prison, u can serve up to 5 years there not in a jail

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:14 PM

hey man i feel for you i spent just one night in jail less than a week ago. a bit of advice from me is this. lose the attitude, dont try acting like a tuff guy it will get you nowhere, follow all there rules to the letter, use it as a learning experience.

you can still be a tuff guy and follow all the rules to a tee, im just not scared or gonna take bull sh|t from any of the other inmates

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:12 PM

well i dont know if its prison or jail well actually yeah its york county prison but i always though of them as being the same

Far from it. County jail is smaller, and very segregated. You eat only what they give you, but can order commissary weekly, as well as get socks, tees and such from the "store". Provided you have money on your books.

It's not prison.

Prison is where you go for sentences over six months and all felonies. That is serious time, and for felonies. Jails are 90% for misdemeanors. In prison you have more freedom and can get in trouble. You can also use drugs, and have sex, If you WANT to. You don't get raped for no reason, in jail or prison. But hardly ever jail. In fact, I've not heard of it. And I go to four county jails regularly... so I think I'd hear.

I highly suggest going to the County Jail website and learning the rules- well. And keep to yourself and keep your mouth shut. Don't give away your tray. Ever. You'll be fine.

it is prison york county prison, google it if ya dont believe me

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:00 PM

Look my young friend.. Just stop and take a look at what you are saying. Then possibly look at the reasons why you are so freakin angry. .. and chose to come on here making blanket threats to people you do not know..and can not find ~ if your life depended on it.

The more you talk.. I'm afraid the more, I believe you may get some humility from being in jail...

wtf??? why in the world would you be scared??? you aint gonna come to the prison where im goin and try to **** me in the ass now r u? so really you are taking it to far, but on the other note i think i have every right to chope someones junk off if they try to rape me so i will

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:57 PM
well i dont know if its prison or jail well actually yeah its york county prison but i always though of them as being the same

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:52 PM

im going for possesion of drug paraphranelia and possesion with intent to sell, but i wasnt gonna sell it i swear it was mine now dont judge me cuz i smoke it doesnt change who i am, am if a single ****er comes near me and tries to **** im gonna cut his **** off

You are right.. smoking does not make you something different... But the threatening people over the internet thing kinda paints a different picture!

i dont make threats i make promises, but i am not a violent person i just will not ever let something like that happen to me

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:48 PM

Are you repenting? Otherwise I see no need for a thread topic...unless you're bragging.

i aint bragging dude i know a lot of people on hear and i dont deel like writing a million different messages so bug off

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:46 PM
im going for possesion of drug paraphranelia and possesion with intent to sell, but i wasnt gonna sell it i swear it was mine now dont judge me cuz i smoke it doesnt change who i am, am if a single ****er comes near me and tries to **** im gonna cut his **** off

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:43 PM
sup peoples im going to jail for possesion just to let everyone know, but they cant keep me down i'll be back out and toking in no time

the_don6972's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:41 PM
seriously, so after march 14th i wont be on for quite a while

the_don6972's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:54 PM
you cannot resist the power of the dark side

the_don6972's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:01 PM

boing!!

cocka

the_don6972's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:54 PM
wtf u better catch himlaugh laugh

the_don6972's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:00 PM
thats a negative on the down with the pants its just a little cold here right now

the_don6972's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:57 PM
not that weird

the_don6972's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:56 PM
very beautiful pictures but you need to write more about yourself

the_don6972's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:49 PM
got room for han

the_don6972's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:05 PM
i wanna make love to ur car man

the_don6972's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:04 PM

oooooo now thats what im talkin about, bring the pain baby bring it

you have no clue pumpkin

Madam he's adorable but young.. Can we even do that?

either you do it or i'll do it for u