no photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:10 PM
In a pick up truck.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:16 AM
Gas or the oh so infamous "that's what she said" . I've seen many friends go streaming down in a conversation by talking to the woman like she was one of the guys, or by letting one rip. Oh well i guess it's for the best.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:13 AM
Beer goggles only help sometimes

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:11 AM
Anyone want to take a crack at mine laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:15 AM
Id tell her it was fun, but there's no connection.

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:08 AM

midgets in bars scare me...........when i start seeing them i quit drinking......never know if they are real or notlaugh laugh laugh laugh

haha

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:02 AM
The best. I was at a bar the other night and out of nowhere a midget comes up and starts dancing with me. Might have been the father?

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:00 AM
Haha still the same place. Good to see. Is it a boy or girl? laugh

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:52 AM
Life has been a busy gig lately. I miss anything good?

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:09 PM

thinking of watching beowulf...any reviews of it out there?

It's not too bad.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/

Review ^^

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:06 PM
Just got back from work so now i'm going to count my money and cry at how little i made.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:08 AM

i hate girls like that. i like having fareting contests with my girlfriend. when i have one that is.

I don't mind a good belching contest every now and again. Silly girls think they can beat us men. laugh

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:07 AM
One of my first girlfriends used to like jumping onto my lap and farting. She thought it was the funniest thing ever.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:04 AM
None in fact.

If you think thats bad i brought this girl i had been dating for a while to the house. We were watching some movie i can't recall the name when out of nowhere my senses were assaulted by this terrible odor. I looked over at my dog ashamed, and hoped she wouldnt blame me. About 20 minutes later i heard something and just played it off as a creek in the couch. So the movie ends and she gets up yo grab a glass of water...next thing i know she lets one fly. The brass of this girl, she tried blaming my dog. I promptly and very nicely got up tossed her some beano and sent her on her merry way.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:58 AM
I pick the winners

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:52 AM
Well if details you want details you shall get.

i had been talking with this girl for some time, and we finally decided to go out o0n a date. So i take her to this decent little restaurant where everything is going well. Good conversation, the whole nine yards. Our food comes out ,i got a new york strip, she ordered some pasta plate. Things are still going well. I look down to cut a piece of my steak, and when i look up shes giving me the look like hey gimme a smooch. So of course i lean in for one. Then mama bird tries to force some linguini into my mouth. I maturely backed away knocking over my water and spitting like taz from loony tunes. After that i didn't take my eyes off of her in fear that she migt try some other weird stuff. I dropped her off at home, then proceeded to start my career in beer pong at the local bar.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:46 AM
Nice guys finish last. It's a bane...

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:45 AM

i have never had anyone ever try that before. Threw me for a loop. I almost considered it.

laugh Just kidding....or am i?
i hope ur kidding man.

I am. My food was way better than what she ordered.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:44 AM
I'm full of all sorts of tales. I've had an interesting 25 years. Yeah she was definately an odd one. I didn't see it coming though. She seemed pretty normal up until that point.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:42 AM
Okay you win. That's an impressive story. The only time i received a wound from a fight was when my friend and i (around the age of 8) had a "My little buddy" fight. He cracked me in the face with his and the little bastards nose cut my cheek open. Afterwards i ripped his my little buddies head off and buried it in the neighbors yard. devil

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25