Community > Posts By > Sonez

Sonez's photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:11 PM
Charmander was my first pokemon ever, so gotta go with the Charizard:heart:

Sonez's photo
Mon 04/09/12 12:04 PM
Edited by Sonez on Mon 04/09/12 12:24 PM

I have been playing LoL on the PC for a bit:) I like playing Cait, Sona, and Morg!

What's LoL?

LoL is League of legends. An action RTS game, one of few DotA inspired games. DotA is a custom map in the warcraft 3.

It's a free to play and very enjoyable if you're into it. Community is despiteful though, but it's probably the most new-player-friendly from all DotA games.

I've played fair amount myself with many champions.Got about 20 champs i can play faerly well. Currently going with Karthus for normal and Pantheon for Dominion. :)

Sonez's photo
Mon 04/09/12 10:57 AM
WoW with 5-6 years with decent amount of breakes mixed in. Logged about 1 year worth of online time total.

It was good while it lasted. Decided to let account run frozen when I no longer got any intrest to it and despised blizzard for some of their decisions.

Didn't bother with SWTOR since people kept saying how similar it is to wow, with the exeption of having much better story.

waiting for Guild Wars 2 about as much as I waited for WoW when it was coming out. Cycle repeats. :)

Sonez's photo
Mon 04/09/12 10:43 AM
Edited by Sonez on Mon 04/09/12 10:44 AM
favorite system is my pc. the parts may have changed, but it is still the same soul :)

don't relly have favorite game. Only some that envoke nortagy for me. One game has stuck for years and it's a relly old text based morpg that i play every now and then.

Anyone waiting for the Guild Wars 2? Been wishing for beta access and waching hours and hours of videos from the press beta.

Can't wait to play GW2 :)