Community > Posts By > littleitaly438

littleitaly438's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:24 AM
Good for you. Personal accountability has led me to a better quality of life although at times more challenging. But then again doing the right thing and whats good for me arent always pink cloud type of feelings, but always seems like long term the results are always good. Take care.
Sam

littleitaly438's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:16 AM
I would say that you hit it right out the gate as far as looking for men not boys, only I would ad "gentle" before to define it more completely. I dont think your asking too much thats called boundries which are healthy and need to be respected. The flip side of that coin is are any of us keeping those boundries in place when they are violated no matter how minor that violation seems. And lastly I would say your a young beautiful woman who clearly knows what she would like to have in a partner and like I was told many years ago when I decided to become a man,"Dont look without, look within". When I started working on myself I started attracting more of what I wanted. Relationships are about sacrifice, being other centered, negotiating, but never about sacrificing you dignity or self respect. Hope your journey is an amazing one.
Sam