Community > Posts By > mazzzda72

mazzzda72's photo
Sun 04/23/23 10:15 PM
Hey ! i guess i have the same ! i saw also a shadow sitting next to me on the couch { pls read my other message } i did hear many starnge noises , like something did fall down , when i checked it out , there was nothing , even my lovebird and me did hear once a loud clap ,i saw that Mango was reacting by the noise ,i ever went so angry about the fact that strange things are happening ,that i burned some special incence what a friend gave me to "clean my house " i burned 3 or 4 bullits of this incence ,and i did cover Mango's cage with 2 thick blankets , i did say some loud anouncements ,like : This my house ! i live here with Mango ! i am the one who is paying the rent ! Only Mango and me will live here , in peace! All others have to move out !! { i opened a big window in my bedroom , i said: i command that everybody who is inside this house have to leave ! you know what happend? omg goosebumps , the window did close , very loud
i scared by the hard noise , and fact is "its asuper heavy tilt window , it needs all my body weight to close it !!! my food , it will fall down on the ground often, it is normal in this house that quite often things will fall down , even when u putted it steady , it will fall , i am searching for many years another house , but i still didnt found , and if i find another house , i want to make sure that there isnt "something attached to me" what goes along with me where ever i go... is there any advise about "attachments"? thnx and take care

mazzzda72's photo
Sun 04/23/23 09:42 PM
I live for 23 years in the same house ,many things did happen. my wallet was missing many times, i think that my house is haunted , i take care of a super sweet lovebird named Mango , he is super tame. i ever saw that Mango was watching something ,but he was "frozen" it seems he was hypnotised ,i said :heyy Mango ,what are u looking at, but he didn't response ,until i broke off his view with my hand i did block his view, he ever went tottaly in panis ,he flew around chaotic and yelling murder and rape, he did flew upon the kitchen door and he watched the other way from me ,and he was yelling to me like he was saying : hey hey hey hey HEYY, don't you see that ??? and he looked the other way from me , then i really thought that something really scary was commanding Mango , and he was still yelling upset , i had to made him calm down by saying , hey you just listen to me ,not to others , i am your daddy ,i will take of you, don't you worry little man, but since then,he is always in a doubtful mood, always watching 360 degree before he will sit with me, he is also very happy when i bring him back to his cage , he is safe there, once i was cleaning his cage, and he was just playing around me with my towel ,suddenly a small light as big as a spark flew before our eyes , and Mango did saw it too ! i asked him : did u saw that ? he gave me a conferming reaction , { lovebirds have the inteeligence of a 3 year ol child } it was a magical flying spark , like tinkerbell i am not on drugs btw . my opinion about if my house is haunted is : the energy in my house is eating my energy , is bullying Mango and me from time to time , it causes damages in my house ,and around , i really had all kind of damages , leakings ,,nothing works 100% ,,i get shisha smoke smell in my house from the neighboor , the company checked a zillion times to solve the problem , but they cant find the cause , it comes through the mechanical ventilator , but how ? it is absolutely a curse ,somebody told me that what is in my house ,is feeding it self by my energy , it even can be that the energy is atached to me ,i am not scaredmquickly , but that comment made me scared , if so , what do i need to do? i did google some, but i cant find good advise , also my house need to be "cleaned" or is this just one big fairytail ? i can use some advise

mazzzda72's photo
Sun 04/23/23 07:15 AM
When i was 10 years old , i heard "I love rock & roll " by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts on the radio.
I went straight to the local record store to buy the single {7 inch }

mazzzda72's photo
Sun 07/31/22 07:37 PM
Leuke vrouw gezocht in Rotterdam voor serieuze relatie