Community > Posts By > reibushi

reibushi's photo
Wed 05/02/12 07:29 AM
I'm with you on this. If you're looking for perfection, you'll be loking for the rest of your life and find it in heaven. If you're looking for honesty and someone who wants to become better, you have to start somewhere, and you'll have to give someone a chance at breaking your heart. Only time will tell, but not if you run every time something goes wrong. It was a mistake at this point, not a trend. I would wait and see if it becomnes a trend before condemning anyone.

reibushi's photo
Wed 05/02/12 07:17 AM
I. Know true love exists because I've had it. People change, though, which is good; we should grow wiser as we get older. If you change with your partner, the love will grow also, which is wonderful. If you grow apart, you'll need to separate at some point. What I find most troublesome is that we use the word "love" to describe so many different feelings and acts that most people are confused about what it is and what it means. I mean unconditional love like Jesus described, and the Dalai Lama talks about. For this, it's unnecessary for the one you love to behave a certain way; you will love him or her regardless, and desire their happiness whether it means you are part of it or not. That's worth believing in, worth looking for, and worth striving to deserve.

reibushi's photo
Wed 05/02/12 07:00 AM
Yes, but the chances of finding someone to date there are lower than just finding someone to talk to, and the type of bar it is makes all the difference in the world. So far guys I've met at my favorite bar have been great to hang with, but spend WAY more time than I do there, which crosses them off my list. A guy who goes to a bar to have a beer or two once or twice a week is fine, but a guy who goes to the bar every day and stays there for hours then leaves plastered is a guy to leave at the bar.