Community > Posts By > AFutureWife

AFutureWife's photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:10 PM
Hi Everyone!
Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope everyone have a prosperous New Year and finally the love of their dreams.

I recent move to Missouri year ago as of the Jan 1st. What a way to start off the New Year, huh? Well, I'm a single Christian mother living with 3 children. I'm looking to make new friends and do some exciting things. I didn't get a chance to explore much last year because I spent majority of my time trying to get settled in and find my way around town. All my friends are in Chicago but I'm very willing to meet new people and get to know them. I like trying and exploring new things. I am trying my best to adjust to a slower pace of life being from a big city. I am also open for dating someone who is very serious about having a relationship. Other words, I'm available! LOL. I will be looking forward to hearing from everyone.

AFutureWife's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:45 PM
I would say that this movie is one of Kurt's best ones. It's funny and wacky. I was hoping they would had made a sequel having Jack Burton do some other adventure traveling all over in his truck.