Community > Posts By > freed07

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:58 PM

WELCOME
welcome to all .... This site is quite amazing and one can really find what ever he or she is seeking..
Love...Love...Love....
Life is short so live love and laugh as if today were your last and this site is a gift and there are lots of Hearts here longing for genuine realness...
LOVE JOY AND ABUNDANCE TO ALL

*TO LOVE IS TO RECEIVE A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN*\

1 WORD FREES US OF ALL THE WEIGHT AND PAIN OF LIFE.THAT WORD IS *LOVE*.....

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:32 AM

I am tried of the games and time I put into sharing about me only to be let down and I am now going to sit back and await for the one true Love and happiness to walk or type her way into my life..
Starting over at 37, Lovingly I am wealthy and rich....FInancially I am poor..
I am in northern ILlinois willing to relocate....
Brandonlove

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:52 AM

Jeff Gorgon*

Because in 96 I started watching and he was new and I layed money down and thru the seasons I have cleaned up with him as my number one pick..
:banana:

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:37 PM
:smile:

sodapop......

part hill billy and city boy...

Brandon

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:35 PM

In depth and actually enlightning, thank you for sharing..
Brandonflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:34 PM
how did you get intrigued? A I am one for sharing and caring, tell me how a man intrigues you?

Brandonflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:30 PM
well i cook,clean,do laudry n u can call me a stay at home ....

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:22 AM
U buy me a vanilla icecream or chocolate??heehee

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:12 PM
hey hey heyhappy happy happy

im not here to upset anyone or rile up hurt feelings, Im simply here to be real n share... I appreciate your opinions, honest feed back and all that but dont be hating me, im just real, and after disapointment and let down, I am choosing to be upfront and straight forward.....
I dont need enemies, so if u took offense Ill apoligize.

have a grrrreat rest of your day n be good to one another....

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:05 PM
"wow" I sense a bit of bitterness... im sorry, I posted something 5 days ago n just now am able to get back at it...heehee those who throw rocks should maybe look within themselves ...I appreciate your input, opinion and advice, but please dont be mad....

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:55 PM
no free rides in your cadillac???? that is just mean and aweful....heehee

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:53 PM
being broke sucks what can I say, I can only check on here when I am lucky enough to get on a computer...if I had a lil help hey, id be able to get on here n play all day....or not...heehee

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:47 PM
u recieved my request via e mail...hmmm....now talk about airing laundry..heehee no I was talking to the fella who said if I hadnt noticed that living was still happening.....

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:42 PM
???? elaborate....???????

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 07:37 PM
Edited by freed07 on Sat 02/09/08 07:46 PM
Honesty n openess is only way to true love so here goes....
Im 36 year old ex bad boy who is starting over in life..currecntly in sales with plans to certify as personal trainer, interested in meeting financially secure woman who knows what she wants and isnt afraid to have it....
No one rides for free,certainly not me!!!! but the truth be told is im 36 year old who is finacially struggling and longing for a real woman to love but it seems that its difficult to meet someone under circumstances....Life isnt about money so why does it seem that it is with most???
any real women out there interested in straight forward open honesty???Love..Lust....Companionship and togetherness...Romance....or hey, how about some real conversation thenhappy laugh :wink:

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:45 AM
U always hear or see the older man who is financially wealthy and with a younger woman....
What about a younger man ready to Love and be loved by a real woman who knows what she wants in life.....
Is it as excpetable for us men to want a woman who is established, financially secure and ???

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:33 AM
New and excited to hear from others....

Any wild, strange or scary stories about dates that started thru here???