Community > Posts By > marshastaack

marshastaack's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:50 PM
HEY LEXINGTON, SC IN THE HOUSE : ) ANY OF YOU LOCAL SC PEOPLE KNOW OF PLACE I CAN RENT? I'D PREFER TO STAY LOCAL, & LOVE THE LAKE, BUT MAY VENTURE OUT A LITTLE FURTHER. MOVED FORM CALIF FOR LOVE THAT LASTED 13 YEARS. BEEN SINGLE NOW FOR YEA, AND LIVE ALONE. WOULD LOVE TO RENT ROOM & FIND A KILLER ROOM MATE. OR YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING SMALL I CAN RENT. I'M DESPERATE TO START NEW LIVE HERE IN SC. FIND SOME FRIENDS. MALE OR FEMALE - GAY OR STRAIGHT. I LOVE EVERYONE. LETS TALK IF YOUR SINCERE ABOUT HELPING A LADY WHO IS NEED OUT........

marshastaack's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:34 PM
Edited by marshastaack on Mon 03/26/12 09:35 PM
HELLO - I'M A YANKEE TOO.FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. IN LEXINGTON, SC NOW......MOVED HERE FOR LOVE. LASTED 13 YEARS.......SINGLE NOW FOR A YEAR. I STILL HAVEN'T SAID YA ALL....LOL

marshastaack's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:27 PM
OMG GIRL.....LOVE THE ART....

marshastaack's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:25 PM
There is indeed. I'm from Southern California. The Lesbian capitol of the world. : ) I met someone online from Pelion, SC. It's a totally, wooded, red neck place thats on the opposite side of the US map from California. Anyway, after a few months of texts, messages, letters, phone calls, photos,, I actually moved here to live with her. We fell in love long distance. It's a better way to meet someone, because you can be forward, ask anything, and discuss everything. I felt like we already knew everything about each other before I ever met her in person. Well, we lived together for 13 years. The bad news is, we broke up 1 1/2 years ago. But I wouldn't trade the 13 years we shared together if I had it to do over. So keep the faith & keep looking.