Community > Posts By > allcountry

allcountry's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:45 AM
need friends i am ugly not to smart non active just on computer looking hopeing all happy new year

allcountry's photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:04 PM
All I can say is that I hope with all my heart that none of you "people" ever become disabled. I am married, honest and don't lie to people. I use this site just to try and talk to people to maybe make a friend. It's really sad that people have to get on sites like this to find a date. I know one woman who used one of the sites, found some guy, went to Ohio and picked him only to find out that he was a convict. Wouldn't you rather have a disabled, honest person talking to you???

allcountry's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:10 AM

you just cause we are married are disabled does not mean we are not true straight honest and nolies we love to have friends also so treat people as people not as we cant be friendly all country frank
you made misstake on previves message it should read married and disabled.thanks happy new year

allcountry's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:34 AM
you just cause we are married are disabled does not mean we are not true straight honest and nolies we love to have friends also so treat people as people not as we cant be friendly all country frank