Community > Posts By > igoodell

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:51 PM

i will read the book. thanks. but confidence i am not lacking. in fact each of my x will say i am a very confident and loving person. smart funny, i write and film. but evey time a relationships ends its because they fall for some lying ***, and then like clock work they beg me back because they now realize what they lost... see where i am stuck lol

What are they lying about?

If your relationships all end the same way, then it's the women you are choosing. You are repeating the same mistake of choosing a woman who will leave you. This is a subconscious compulsion, but it's real nonetheless.

i can see that. and i always thought i tried a different kind of girl each time. but maybe what may be different is still the same inside.... i can see that

That book I suggested deals with breaking the cycle of picking women who will break your heart. The most important thing I learned from that book is that dysfunctional people attract dysfunctional people. If one person in a relationship is dysfunctional, then both are dysfunctional.

now i have to read this lol. because i feel like i am very functional but if the girl isnt it wont work anyway. so yeah i will read this. thank you a lot

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:30 PM

i will read the book. thanks. but confidence i am not lacking. in fact each of my x will say i am a very confident and loving person. smart funny, i write and film. but evey time a relationships ends its because they fall for some lying ***, and then like clock work they beg me back because they now realize what they lost... see where i am stuck lol

What are they lying about?

If your relationships all end the same way, then it's the women you are choosing. You are repeating the same mistake of choosing a woman who will leave you. This is a subconscious compulsion, but it's real nonetheless.

i can see that. and i always thought i tried a different kind of girl each time. but maybe what may be different is still the same inside.... i can see that

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:20 PM

would you call yourself a nice guy?
if yes,
there's your problem!

:thumbsup:

Get the book "No More Mr Nice Guy", it will change your life. And no, it's not what you think.

Women are attracted to confidence. Many times, the "confident guy" is a jackhole, because the jackhole just doesn't care. A real confident man cares, but is strong and independent. That's a lot more attractive than the jackhole.

You like to please women, right? Then be more confident and take charge, because 9 times out of 10, she'll want that over "ripped".

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:18 PM

It's all about how you are bro. I mean I have a few buddies that never get any play and its just because they don't have the confidence or something that makes them unique to catch a girls eye. I've never really had problems with women but tried this site because there is just any many bad girls and whores as there is bad guys and dooches. But I finally met a sweet heart that's amazing and I love her very much. my best advice to you man is just get confidence and be yourself you'll find a really awesome girl that make you forget why every other girl was bogus or lame. I had a problem trusting women for longest time to many bad bogus relationships. Than i met her and instantly it was there I never worry or anything because i know she is all about me. So just be yourself man youll meet some one im sure of it.

thank you i can relate. i guess i just dont lack that. i have alwasy been a confident strong guy. i am a writer and film maker. i am what i been told a romantic bad boy if that makes sense. and every relationship i jave had the girl takes off and falls for some dude that treats her like crap. then every time like clockwork they ask me back because they took for granted how good they had it. by no means am i a push over. look at me please kinda guy. i know what i like want and believe. but i am real when it comes down to caring and loving someone. so its quite a mind boggle lol

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:14 PM

would you call yourself a nice guy?
if yes,
there's your problem!

Ok i am nice but i am the mix of the two. i am not a push over nice. i just dont give any girl i am with any **** that dosnt have to be there. i am a bad boy romantic. i have a lot of things about me that i am that bad boy type but i treat my girl like gold. any girl i am with knows they are safe because i dont take ****. but i am open and reasonable to them. ha i am not the tipical nice guy. if that changes your answer at all i dont know.

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:55 PM
Ok so i am over the x. have been for a while. but what i am finding more and more is a lot of girls always mad because they cant find that guy that treats them right. and i watch so many friends of mine go from guy to guy and they are the same guys and they cant figure it out.i am sure that there are other guys like me that get looked over. and we wonder why. and i am not the best looking guy. i am a little bigger but i am not fat. but i am also not "ripped". so basicly. what are the girls looking for then? they just gunna go from hot guy to hot guy until maybe some day that hot guy turns up that thinks like us real guys. if so then why make yourself go through all that hurt.? i know lots of questions, but i am interested to see what anyone has to say.

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:47 PM
Ok so i am over the x. have been for a while. but what i am finding more and more is a lot of girls always mad because they cant find that guy that treats them right. and i watch so many friends of mine go from guy to guy and they are the same guys and they cant figure it out.i am sure that there are other guys like me that get looked over. and we wonder why. and i am not the best looking guy. i am a little bigger but i am not fat. but i am also not "ripped". so basicly. what are the girls looking for then? they just gunna go from hot guy to hot guy until maybe some day that hot guy turns up that thinks like us real guys. if so then why make yourself go through all that hurt.? i know lots of questions, but i am interested to see what anyone has to say.

igoodell's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:46 PM

igoodell's photo
Tue 03/27/12 07:18 PM

What is the best way to move on from a broken heart. i was dropped after what i thought was a perfect two years with someone and she went for someone else. i know now somethings that could have been better, but how do i accept it and just not love that girl anymore?

I asked my Grandfather for help on a similar issue once. His answer was "Cowboy up. And quit bein' such a p***y about it, you sound like somone took your teddybear". The simplicity of his answer, gave me mine. I miss his advice.

Good luck.

well that is what i have done i guess. its more of the understanding of it. it surprises me. and the messed up thing is its not like this is the first time ya know?

igoodell's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:52 PM
What is the best way to move on from a broken heart. i was dropped after what i thought was a perfect two years with someone and she went for someone else. i know now somethings that could have been better, but how do i accept it and just not love that girl anymore?

igoodell's photo
Mon 03/26/12 08:52 PM

I say "Noooooooo!!!!"smokin
i think its possible. knowing i am for real. there has to be another one out there as real as me also....

igoodell's photo
Mon 03/26/12 08:49 PM
Edited by igoodell on Mon 03/26/12 08:49 PM
i would like to try and understand what you mean? shy-emo-chick

igoodell's photo
Mon 03/26/12 08:36 PM
Not gunna lie but i read through what everyone thought. and i can agree with bits and pieces of them. but none really answer the question. the true loves we know we cant change or deny are blood related love. other than that how do you know for sure when someone gives you the true love that you wanted to believe so badly...?