Community > Posts By > Buford

Buford's photo
Sat 07/18/20 05:25 PM
That's the best line in this thread!!!lol

Buford's photo
Sat 02/22/20 10:05 AM
Looking at the poll number across the country Bernie will be the democratic nominee. It won't matter if he promises everyone a mansion in California you have to vote for whoever the democrats choose - no matter how goofy you may think they are. We have to get TRUMP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. That's got to be the goal.

Buford's photo
Sun 02/02/20 07:52 PM
Hi - I disagree Igor. The atheist disavows the existence of any god while the agnostic believes it's possible that there is a god. That's a big difference. It is funny to me though when the Mormons come visiting I have yet to have one define what an agnostic is.

Buford's photo
Sun 02/02/20 07:47 PM
What a great game!! It would have been a tough loss for either team. The Chiefs don't panic when they get behind.

Buford's photo
Sun 02/02/20 02:37 PM
Today most people who call themselves Christians are really not. Nobody is more in favor of going off to war than today's Christians. Just listen to any Toby Keith song and you'll get the idea. But if you learn anything about jesus you will not find him calling on his apostles to grab a weapon and follow him. He was all about non-violence. If you want to be a true follower of Jesus watch what your local Christians do and then do the opposite.

Buford's photo
Sun 02/02/20 02:32 PM
I think the Chiefs are going to win and possibly win big. If they can get ahead early the 49ers are not built to be a comeback team. They need to run the ball to win. How about 34-17 Chiefs.

Buford's photo
Sun 02/02/20 12:00 PM
That is the most precise explanation of that dimwit that I've read so far. Great job!

Buford's photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:47 PM
Trump is a disgrace. But the problem is worse than that. Other countries' leaders are following his example. If every country cares only about themselves than things are very bad. I think Trump would have done very well as a Nazi. If you've read anything about the Nazis I think you will agree with me.