outinpublic's photo
Thu 02/13/20 05:11 AM
6 degrees F. now.
High projected for today 26 F.

Tomorrows high 51.

outinpublic's photo
Sat 02/08/20 08:54 PM
mental intrigue, suspense

comparable to "Breaking Bad" (but a different plot)

Netflix series, 3rd season comes out in March

I've been waiting patiently,

OZARK

outinpublic's photo
Fri 02/07/20 08:44 PM
And I hope you all have changed out your summer air for winter air in your tires, topped off your blinker fluid, and added the proper antifreeze to your A/c systems, in this winter season.

outinpublic's photo
Fri 02/07/20 08:25 PM
If you grew up in my house you listened to Perry Como, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Andy Williams to name a few, they all recorded some great songs. Then in the early side of the 60's, the Beatles became known and the earlier rock and roll bands. Then came the classic rock bands later in the 60's and early 70's, and they all had their own hits that we all enjoyed. Later in the 70's and early 80's came the big hair bands, and it was about that time that I phased out listening to rock, I still enjoyed it but my tastes had changed and moved towards Jazz. Not the early jazz that takes a lot of getting used to, more modern jazz and new age. Acoustic Alchemy, Craig Chaquico, Peter White, The Rippingtons and the like. Not so much songs any more, more like tracks of music, because there are no words just music. I still listen to the radio in the car, in rural Nebraska, we get a lot of Country and Classic Rock, but I can always switch to XM and enjoy a Rippington's track "Silver Arrows" from their "Open Road" album, my favorite at present. You know what though, to this day, and every now and again, Dean Martin hits the spot.