Community > Posts By > cleanfun

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:02 AM
Ok, I'll cancel my profile...wrong site to meet the people I want to meet, I guess

Just a comment...I am not the only one on here looking for a fling, go bash someone else. There's two words I'd like to say to you all, but they have to do with sex and travel...one of wich you are all "above" doing.

I came here to make friends and have aquired a few enemies, too bad, not my intent.

Goodbye and good luck to you all, I hope you find here what you need (maybe if you got out of the house once and a while, you might find it elsewhere, that's where I'm going).

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:54 AM

You NEED to show these ladies RESPECT or you wont last long here, I promise u that!!!!!!!!!

Respect is a two way street, is it not? I don't remember openning fire first.

I give up already, can you all just let my openning post go....I'm down, no need to beat me.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:51 AM

Its O k clean, we are VERY protective of our ladies ( and they ARE ladies!!) on this site. the best thing to do is get in the forums and meet some of them before u try to bed them!!!!

Agreed, sorry for being so eager, I'll try to cool jets.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:50 AM

there is a huge difference

between being open minded and being promiscuous

Yes, my lord, there is. Are you done yet?

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:45 AM
Ouch. Sorry, I though this was a site for open minded adults, guess I was wrong.

As for "clean" I was married (faithfully) for 15 years, and she was my first and only. Unless you can get STDs from handshakes, I'm clean as a whistle, thanks for passing judgment though.

If you have objections to my openning post feel free to ignore it, that's the adult thing to do. We all have different morals, desires, and ideas. I will never bash yours.

IF THE MODERATORS ARE WATCHING...PLEASE REMOVE MY OPENNING POST, I GUESS IT IS OUT OF LINE.

Thanks.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 08:18 AM
Hi Everybody, I am glad I stumbled accross this site. I don't have too much to say except that I have only ever been with one woman (15 years), its over and time for me to experience another, I can't wait, and hope to find someone here...not looking for a relationship.

I have a few fantasies too:
-Group sex (could never talk my wife into this)
-Sex with a stranger

That's it for now,

Clean