Community > Posts By > Reen

Reen's photo
Sun 02/02/20 03:50 AM

Punch the guy on his face then kick his balls very hard...then walk away. JOKING!

laugh I love your style Reen..surprised rofl

:blush::blush::blush: Thank you Sir Dino!..... :joy::joy::joy:

Welcome Reen, keep that attitude, it suit you..happy flowerforyou

Reen-- promoter of violent behavior
Sir Dino -- encourager

:joy::joy::joy:

Not me, you did it on you're own..laugh

No worries, I am responsible enough to face the consequences of my deeds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reen's photo
Sun 02/02/20 03:43 AM

Punch the guy on his face then kick his balls very hard...then walk away. JOKING!

Welcome Reen, keep that attitude, it suit you..happy flowerforyou

Reen-- promoter of violent behavior
Sir Dino -- encourager

:joy::joy::joy:

Reen's photo
Sun 02/02/20 03:22 AM

Reen's photo
Sun 02/02/20 02:23 AM

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 05:04 AM

At my homepage,there are hundreds whom they wan to meet me but when I check my mutual matches..it's Zero! Not even one among those hundred of matches who cicked Yes on me?

I don't know where is the EDIT button so I just put it here..

EDITED VERSION:

At my homepage, as exactly as the site's wordings " ##(numbers) people said they want to meet you" but when I check my mutual matches..it's Zero!

CLARIFICATION:

"## people said they want to meet you" -- I definitely understand that this is just a game and it should not be taken seriously. And I also definitely understand that these hundreds of profiles, some of them are fakes.

PS:
Whew! It's difficult when English is not your native language eh?

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:49 AM

Hello

Welcome, and best of luck here..bigsmile

Thank you! :blush:

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:36 AM
Hello

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:18 AM

Mutual Match is only a wee game. Don't take it too serious waving

Of course I knew it's just a game and I definitely don't take it seriously. But for them to click "yes" on you, maybe you somehow have a positive appeal to them. Like for instance in my case, I click "yes" to people who are deem interesting to me.

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:14 AM

If you haven't clicked on Yes to meet any of them, then they will not appear in your mutual matches. Same as if you click Yes and they haven't.

Exactly what I want to convey! It is so ironic that those people I am interested to aren't interested on me and those who clicked "yes" on me, it seems I have not paying attention on them that not even one among them I have clicked "yes"! Mismatch. :)

Reen's photo
Sat 02/01/20 02:40 AM
At my homepage,there are hundreds whom they wan to meet me but when I check my mutual matches..it's Zero! Not even one among those hundred of matches who cicked Yes on me?

Reen's photo
Fri 01/31/20 08:40 AM

I'm not entirely sure Reen, I've been here a few months and some people have been here several years. I think it helps the settling in process if you join in some of the conversations on the forums.:slight_smile:

Noted. Thanks!

Reen's photo
Fri 01/31/20 07:10 AM
Up to how many days of being here or of being a member for one to be still considered as "new member"?

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 08:21 AM
Oy oy iho, itigil na nga natin eto. Alam ko namang ino-okray mo lang ako e! Tama na at medyo nakakaalibadbad na. Lol

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 08:16 AM
Pero ako, willing ako mag caregiver sa asawa ko kasi mahal ko eh. Bigla kambyo noh? Lol

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 08:14 AM

Ok Lang ..Yan Anu kaba....mas maganda nga Yan.....mas masarap magmahal Ang Bata..pag tanda aalagaan ka heheheh

Ano ka ba, mas maganda pa din pag sabay kaming tatanda, ayoko namang gawing caregiver iyong asawa ko pag tanda ko noh? Hehe

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:58 AM

Haha. Andito Naman ako bat naghahanap kapa....

Ano ka ba, naghahanap ako ng pwede kong maka-date at pwede asawain, at hindi ng isang batang mabait lang pag tulog....sorry! Peace tayo. Wala ka kasing preno bumanat, hayan tuloy, hindi din ako nakapag-menor. :slight_smile:

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:43 AM

Nyhahaha...oo matulog nalang ako para iwas corona virus hehehe...ikaw ba nakahanap na ng ka date sa Feb 14? Hehehe

Busy sa paghahanap

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:26 AM

Hahaha.grabi nman you....wag ka mag alala mabait ako...lalo na pagtulog hhehehe

Sana tulog ka na lang. :slight_smile:

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:17 AM

Pwedi nman friendly date hehehe

Wala na sa sistema ko ang friendly date e, deleted na, hehe

Reen's photo
Thu 01/30/20 06:54 AM

Sa China ahahaha