Community > Posts By > Pris

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:53 AM
How.....when...where???

personally I don't believe in soulmates , it is a beautiful thought but totally unrealistic cuz life is about change , nothing and no one stays the same forever & it's rare to find a person who is willing to go through life and experience all those changes with u , throughout ur life u will have many different types of love & some will probably last longer than others .. just live in the moment & enjoy the person ur with

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:49 AM
What are your thoughts on the matter

to each their own ... that's WHY it's called a PRIVATE LIFE .. everyone has the right to live their life their way & and open relationship can only work if there's mutual trust , honesty & respect , u gotta be up front not only with ur partner but with whomever u may see on the side

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:46 AM
Does sex on first date make the Lady cheap

No .. btw why is it always the ' Lady ' who is though badly of I mean the Guy is also doing it , so WHY is it acceptable for a man to behave a certain way & not a woman ???

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:42 AM
Hi, I am married male. Ever since I heard and watched the stories of other swingers. i am curious to experience this lifestyle. Even though pakistan is a conservative society but i am surprised to see that many couples from here are already enjoying it. So, I am curious to know your experiences in Swinging. I shared the idea to my wife. She is reluctant to give it a try. In heated moments she says Yes but then retracted from the idea later on. So, my question to all other married people who are already into this lifestyle that how is it going for you.

it's natural 2b curious but u should never force or guilt or talk ur partner into anything that they're not already into cuz in the long run they will end up resenting u , also IF u or ur spouse get easily jealous , possessive controlling or fall in love easily then I can tell you right now The swinging lifestyle or an open relationship will not work .. IF u decide on any alternative lifestyle then u need to be upfront about ur expectations & limitations & u need 2b respectful of those boundaries

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:36 AM
any tips regarding dating a mature lady in Mingle?

DONT treat them as an old lady :joy:
just talk to them as u would anyone else

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:35 AM
Do u ever think abt yo first love n wat is it that stands tall

yes sometimes , not in a romantic way , it's purely sentimental

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:33 AM
It seems many of the younger generation 18 to 30 are choosing living together over marriage, maybe some of these couples have set a date and will marry later on, some will not have, and they may never marry each other.

Do you think the 21st century way relationships will go for the majority is cohabitation without a marriage commitment? Is cohabitation commitment enough in a relationship?

would you buy a house without walking through it first ?? would you buy a car without driving it first ?? it's the same with marriage , by by living together for at least a year you really truly get to know a person and after all if you can't even make it a year living with a person dealing with their personality or with their odd ways they tend to do things then marriage won't work .. u really have to know a person before you commit to a life with them and only true way you didn't know that person is to really live with them and be around them 24/7 , 2c their moods their behavior the way they live their life the way they save or spend money ECT ...my parents always told us to live with someone for at least 2 years before we marry them and they were right . my living with someone before marriage you at least know exactly what to expect there aren't any real surprises after all if someone is sloppy and you're a neat freak or if they're violent then that is good information to have before you are legally bound to them

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:28 AM
any advice would be great

be urself , the right woman will appreciate u

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:27 AM
I think friends with benefits will be a good sign to avoid problems in relationships because if they interest
ted in each other they go an ahead right

there's nothing wrong with being in an open relationship & having a FWB on the side , as long as everyone is up front about their situation feelings expectations as well as their limitations .. It's different for everyone

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:23 AM
Could be wrong but is this a Google Translate botch job for saying, "I just want sex"?

its NOT always Abt sex .. sometimes it's Abt the companionship . sometimes married couples just intimately grow apart , it doesn't mean that they have stopped loving each other or that they don't want 2b together , it just means that they need something NEW & IF a Couple can agree to an open marriage without any problems then that's a good thing

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:15 AM
To me, an open relationship is for people who don't want, or afraid of commitment.

But, you do you.

not in my situation , I've been with my hubby 25yrs ,16yrs of those are married & I've only been in an open marriage the last 6yrs , my hubby always comes first , he's disabled & I'm home with him mostly 24/7 , I only go out once or twice a month & only for 3hrs & we never have any drama ... but everyone is different

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:10 AM
Doubt :
Any age restrictions are there for dating?

It's a personal preference , everyone is different

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:09 AM
This question has been on my mind for a while but for all the cougars out there what age in guys are you looking for like young guys 18 to 20 or older like 20 to 30?
Have a good day guys

21 -38 is the age range .. but age & maturity don't go hand in hand .. for me it's all Abt the VIBE ...

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:03 AM
Good to see that you're living your life... Happy days ....

Thank u & the same 2u

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 07:02 AM
The expression "open marriage" is a contradiction of terms.
Such a so-called "marriage" may be a marriage on a legal document, but it not a marriage in spirit.

Permitting adultery to occur - which is what a so-called "open marriage" does - will eventually produce bad results.

If this topic was started to promote the idea of so-called "open marriages", then you might find a few buyers, but let the buyer beware.

As for an open marriage producing a bad result ;
I've lived this alternative lifestyle for 5yrs , there's never been any problem , never any drama , cuz I'm always upfront Abt my situation to whom ever I may see & btw it's not always Abt sex , sometimes there isn't any sex , sometimes it's Abt the companionship

I also know a few other Couples that are also in open marriages & we talk Abt the challenges & potential problems & they are all living a happier lives

again an open marriage isn't for everyone , there needs 2b mutual trust , respect & honesty

I'm NOT trying to convert anyone or win any arguments on this topic , I just curious to different viewpoints

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 06:55 AM
The expression "open marriage" is a contradiction of terms.
Such a so-called "marriage" may be a marriage on a legal document, but it not a marriage in spirit.

Permitting adultery to occur - which is what a so-called "open marriage" does - will eventually produce bad results.

If this topic was started to promote the idea of so-called "open marriages", then you might find a few buyers, but let the buyer beware.

adultery / cheating are a separate issue ,
IF ur in an open relationship / marriage then there is NO intimate exclusivity & there's also no lying or sneaking around an IF a Couple choose that type of a relationship then that's their private business .

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 06:48 AM
I'm wondering why you came over here, made the effort to create a profile.
Was it to tell us how bad society is construed? To start an argument? To see how many don't and do agree?
Since you got things the way you like just be happy and enjoy life.
:hugging:

Not at all , I'm just curious Abt other viewpoints . I think that part of the problem of living what is deemed an alternative lifestyle is cuz there is no discussions , I think that society as a whole has been conditioned to only accepting certain lifestyles & condemning those people who live the opposite of the norm . I'm the first to admit that an open relationship is not for everyone , there can be a lot of challenges but that doesn't mean that those relationships or lifestyles can't work or that the people who are in those relationships can't somehow be happy . As for WHY I'm on this site , I don't sleep much & it's nice to have someone to talk to & after u are on a site for awhile they become boring , so I'm always looking for something new , I like that there is a wide range of topics that the public can discuss , I welcome the questions & the opposite views .

Pris's photo
Mon 01/10/22 02:25 AM
Never thought that I'd get married let alone be be in an open marriage but here I am ... I never realized just how scandalous it could be .. I mean everyone is different , we all come from different backgrounds & have different viewpoints & different experiences , so WHY should I or anyone else have to live by societies standards ?? There are different types of relationships & different types of love .. Some think that an open marriage is a form of cheating but yet nothing is ever said Abt Swingers or 3ways .. it's interesting to see the thin line between the situations .. My open marriage is actually boring , We ain't swingers or watchers , We have a don't ask don't tell policy , I'm the only one that dates which was actually my hubbys idea , I never bring anyone home , I don't do 1 night flings , I don't travel outside my area & I'm not gone all night , I have a long term FWB that my hubby knows Abt ...