Community > Posts By > Tulsa.Area.Only

Tulsa.Area.Only's photo
Fri 01/24/20 04:19 PM
Godsfriend10

You hit the nail on the head. Good job. It's never a marriage partner that will invoke happiness. Putting that kind of stress on a relationship will cause it to fail. Seek God and His joy is your strength.

Tulsa.Area.Only's photo
Fri 01/24/20 04:14 PM
I've seen the same thing. Many of the "Christian" girls on mingle don't have a clue what Christian means. They don't goto church, don't read the Bible, and they just kicked their ex-boyfriend out of their apartment then call themselves Christian ladies because they think their next fling will go better with a Christian man.

I've talked to dozens of them this last year. Oh, and almost all of them ask for money. Like it's my job as a Christian man to give money to whoever ask me for it. Lol. Then they cuss me out when I say no. Lol. Proving they were never Christians themselves.

Tulsa.Area.Only's photo
Fri 01/24/20 04:14 PM
I've seen the same thing. Many of the "Christian" girls on mingle don't have a clue what Christian means. They don't goto church, don't read the Bible, and they just kicked their ex-boyfriend out of their apartment then call themselves Christian ladies because they think their next fling will go better with a Christian man.

I've talked to dozens of them this last year. Oh, and almost all of them ask for money. Like it's my job as a Christian man to give money to whoever ask me for it. Lol. Then they cuss me out when I say no. Lol. Proving they were never Christians themselves.